Labeloutlet.comWorst service ever

J

This complaint is no doubt accurate; my experience with Silver Creek was similar, although I saw them from the side of being a supplier. The principle (Mr. Clodfelter) passed away suddenly in March of '05 and my firm took possession of the URL and began running Labeloutlet.com shortly afterwards, partially because of funds owed to us. We are a 30+ year old company and have run the website without complaint for the last 18 months. What can I do to remove this now obsolete and inaccurate complaint from your site? I have used your link to contact the individual posting the complaint and will offer him some product even though I had nothing to do with his transaction, but I would doubt that he's even still in the position. Regardless, his complaint is no longer inacccurate with regard to ownership and operation of the site. Can we delete it? Thank you in advance for your prompt attentions to this inquiry.