LA Fitness International / la promotion
I received an email in Dec offering a 10% gift card offer for any gift cards purchased. I received the email confirming the $150 gift card, but never received the $15 gift card as promised. After calling and verifying all my credit card info, advised all was set. Weeks later, still no $15 gift card. Contacting LA Fitness once again which unfortunately resulted in days of calls, requests for me to submit proof of the offer (they never heard of it). I had to show proof.. you guys arent familiar with your own pormos? Really? It was absolutely painful. After 7 weeks, I received the gift card and was offered $1.61 in credit as a courtesy. Really $1.61? So insulting. For all the time I spent, I feel I should have gotten alot more in credit than that. I have been a member for 8 years and feel I was not treated well at all. I feel I was totally disrepected.
Thank you in advance for your c onsideration.
More LA Fitness International Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness International - customer service and cleanliness
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process