Kymaro Body ShaperFraud and scam

This is a rip off. Totally a scam. No not order this product. It does not fit at all. You will not get all your money back. All you will get is 39.99 back and not the 80.00 you paid. Do Not Order. Please contact your lawyer if you have been scammed by this company. My mother and sister ordered this product as well and they were very unsatisfied. The New Body Shaper does not fit. They make it look good on TV. This advertisement should be removed off of TV. Please do not order this product. FRAUD.

• Valerie Jun 25, 2008

This product is a total scam. They talk you into paying postage on your "free 3 piece body shaper" to keep if you don't like the first one and want to return it. Gee...I was jet lagged...no wonder I was sucked in/ If a consumer thinks the product is bad enough to return, why bother with paying around 50$ more free gifts. You can't even get the thing over your knees. Maybe that's how you n lose the weight. It’s an exercise in itself. When you finally get it up, no way is it tight enough to pull in inches in order to zip up your dream dress. No wonder all those poor people in the infomercial pull it on behind a fitting room curtain. The twig that tries it on exposed, doesn't need one. I am filing a complaint against company and call my credit card to remove charge.

• De
    Debbie Nov 11, 2008

I agree 100%! What I scam. This product is of the poorest material and made in China. It will not make you look an ounce thinner, it is bulky and bunches up. It does not make your posture better like in the comercial. They tell you you can take another body shaping top and two of the bottoms as a free gift and just pay the s&h fees. They charged me 39.95 for shipping & processing fees and said only the original shaper top that I purchased at 39.95 is refundable . They are getting $40 from everyone who gets caught in this scam! I wish I had looked into this product befor wasting my money!

Sam Nov 21, 2008

I got rooked too! This is truely a scam. I gave the person that took my order my exact size info and I couldn't even get the body shaper ON!
    That's what they are counting on I'm sure. And, if you return the body shaper you can't exchange the other three pieces so you are stuck with shapers that don't fit and are still out 40 bucks! I sure hope that some one organizes a class action suit because I really want in.

• Di
    Dianne Jan 18, 2009

I didn't check the internet before ordering and all these complaints are so true! What a piece of junk! They charged me $79.95 and when I returned it they credited my credit card with $39.95. They should NOT be allowed to run a business like this and should be investigated and closed down. Unbelievable that they can advertise something like that and get away with it. I have told everybody I know to NOT ORDER anything from them! I would like to be invovled in a class action law suit also!!! They should be prosecuted for fraud!!!

• Ta
    Tabby Jan 21, 2009

I just wanted to add that I am watching this infomercial on t.v. right now... if you watch it carefully, when the lady takes the first measurement she takes it down low - almost around the hips... but when they come out with the shaper on and the lady takes the second measurement, she takes it up higher around the rib area. Such a LIE... no wonder it seems as though they lost inches, she's measuring two totally different parts of the body. Of course the rib area is smaller than the hip area.

It's very sneaky what they are doing and, if you watch carefully you'll see what I'm talking about. I wouldn't order this either. What a scam and rip off!!!

• Ta
    Tabby Jan 21, 2009

If you watch the ad on t.v. carefully, the woman who does the measuring takes the first measurement around the hips almost - down below the waist. But after the lady puts the shaper on and they re-measure, the woman who measures puts the measuring tape up around the waist and rib area. No wonder they are getting two different measurements. Such a scam and rip off!

• Jr
    jrob Feb 22, 2009

Thanks for the heads up! I was searching Google for Kymaro's website in order to order the body shaper online when I happened upon the link for this site. I would've readily ordered the product (and would likely have been disappointed) had I not read the extensive complaint log featured here. I've opted instead to order a different body shaping product from a manufacturer I already trust. Thanks for convincing me not to squander my money by taking a chance on this company.

• St
    Stacey Mar 05, 2009

I am so glad that people post their true honest opinion on here because i was just now getting ready to click on the check out button and decided to look and see if there was a coupon code to help make the kymaro body shaper cheaper. Thats when i found this website. I will definitely NOT be ordering this product thanks to you all. You all just saved me from spending all of my birthday money. Thanks again to those bold enough or mad enough to express your anger on here to save others money.

• Kt
    ktai Mar 14, 2009

I also watched the infomercial and noticed that the lady measured in different part of the body. I was also thinking about ordering this but I'm glad I found this compliant site. Thank you very much for all your warnings.

• Ve
    Vernie Mar 29, 2009

Does anyone have an idea where to purchase an undergarment like Kymaros, especially the top portion with the crossed back
    which aids in one's posture? I too have been wanting to purchase Kymaro Body Shaper, but I am reluctant do to all the
    negative comments by unhappy customers!

Thanks!

• Al
    Alabama/Georgia Girl Apr 15, 2009

WOW! Thanks ladies for the heads up! I almost ordered the body shaper right up to the point of discount coupon. If I had not been searching online for a discount coupon code, I would have been another victim...I quickly closed my browser after reading this site!

• Am
    Ami May 16, 2009

Thanks to all of you, you saved me from spending too much money on a pair of jeans made in China! Like Stacey, I was ready to click on check out but was looking for a promo code and ran across this site. I should have really known better! Thanks again!

• Ro
    rocky May 27, 2009

Thank you for the heads up too!! I was just going to order one for my daughter's wedding. You have saved me A LOT of money!!! Thanks again.

• Mi
    Mitchikokaili May 30, 2009

It's amazing what you can find when you aren't looking for it. Maybe it was fate that had me clicking on this website. I too was looking for the website or telephone number to order the kymaro body shaper. I have been looking for a body shaper that won't ride up and will hold me firm all over. I guess I am out of luck. I'm grateful to those of you for posting your comments and helping someone out who is on a restricted budget. If anyone has found a product that works, it would be great if you post where one can find that.

Thanks again!!

Katyo65 Jun 06, 2009

I purchased the nude body suit and the black. Don't complain untill you have tried this: I too was devasted, I could not get it on, it looked like it was made for a barby doll. I called customer service and got a very nice woman on the phone.
    She told me what to do...I will share it with you.
    Before you try to get this garment on, wash in washer on gentle, with a little detergent and fabric softener.
    DO NOT put in dryer. Lay flat to dry, and whala, put on from the bottom and pull up gently. It is great.
    I only wish I had the resourses to order more, I am so satisfied with the results. I now have the shape I love.
    [email protected] If you have any questions you can email me.
    Kay Ohara
    Carbondale, PA

• Su
    Susie K Jun 08, 2009

I was going to order..however I won't now...guess the best way to get rid of those rolls and bumps is to diet and exercise...they always say if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is...thanks for all the feedback..you ladies have saved me money I can't really afford to loose...I don't really understand how the washing makes it fit.

• Pa
    Patricia Powers Jun 09, 2009

Thank you, I was just fixing to purchase, but was looking for a discount code luckily I found this site instead and will not be purchasing! Thank you so much for saving me my money! I'm currently unemployed and interviewing and thought this would help me look better, but I can see now that it is just a waste of precious dollars! Thank you so much!!!

• Ow
    Owls Gammy Jun 09, 2009

Thank you!! I was just about to purchase this item...I wanted to see if I could find a discount coupon code...I found all these complaints!! Thank you !!

• To
    toya from philly Jun 11, 2009

I too like everybody else was seconds away from ordering because of the infomercial went looking for a coupon code and clicked here. It looks cheap and I dont think washing it makes it fit but if that is the case then everytime you wash it, it will get looser and looser and viola ! you will need another one quick. No thanks I can't take the risk not in this economy. I think I'll just go to a department store like Macy's or Bloomingdales and try on a few body shapers they might be more money but at least I can try it on first before I buy them. Thanks for your true stories

• Lo
    lovelyladie885 Jun 17, 2009

I saw the infomercial a few weeks ago and decided I was going to look online to do some more research. I saw some great reviews and then I saw some really nasty ones. I contacted customer service and let them know that they were about to lose a potential customer because of the negative reviews. They transferred me to the customer service manager and she gave me a discount code that I could use if I ordered the shaper online that would give me free shipping. She said it was an 'exclusive deal' and that she didn't want me to get false pretenses about the shaper and encouraged me to try it. I bought the nude top ONLY because I was only going to test it out. I got free shipping and it only cost me $39.95 TOTAL...got it in a few days and I'm rather impressed with it. I'm not sure about the shorts, but I really do like the top and I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. I don't know if the discount code will work again, but feel free to try it. The website is www.ubuyez.com and the code the manager gave me is "NBSShippingW6", you just have to enter it in at checkout and it takes the shipping cost off. Hope it works for you ladies!

• Mo
    MONAB Jun 22, 2009

I agree totally. I should have looked at the complaints before I wasted my money. The product may work for a skinny person, but if you are heavy like me, you are wasting your money. This is an out right lie. I should have known better, yeah they got my money. This is the last time I am getting ripped off by those "as seen on TV" products. Please take it from me, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. It is a complete rip off!!! The thing rode up all along my waistline. Does anyone know how I can get my other 40 dollars back?

• Do
    Dojulan Jul 14, 2009

Thank you so much, I was just one click away from paying for it when I thought of "googling" it and saw this link with all the comploaints. Thanks to that I will not purchase it. Again thanks to all of you.

• Mp
    MP38 Jul 28, 2009

I agree with Suzie K - the best way to get rid of the bumps and rolls is to eat better and exercise. So glad I found this thread.

• Mp
    MP38 Jul 28, 2009

I know what the deal is with washing them; If you wash them, then they're not returnable!

• Ps
    psyco Aug 06, 2009

this is an out rage, maybe be can get a CZAR to look into these internet base companies

Kalamity Aug 08, 2009

Does anyone have the number or web site to cancell an order. I can't find the notes and I need to cancel after reading all the negatives. It's always a wish to help look a little nicer when you are heavy but this sounds like not many people are happy. With the pay cuts we have recieved in the last few months I guess I was pretty stupid to order this. Thank you if anyone can help me.

feeling desperate

• Un
    unme Aug 21, 2009

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! I ordered this piece of garbage after watching the infomercial. Not only did I experience everything exactly as everyonelse has described, but I never received the refund when I returned the 'allowed' product. So, I got ripped off for the entire $80. I will NEVER order anything from TV EVER AGAIN! I would love to have a lawer call me to discuss a class action suit.

Kay103 Aug 28, 2009

I agree 100% with the fact this company is a RIP OFF!!! I made the mistake and ordered the set which then was to get a black set for free YEA RIGHT When I got the merchandise I only had the 1 set. I have been calling and fighting with this company trying to get my money back. I finally took it thru my credit card company, they gave me a partial refund on the set I did not receive, however TWO months later KYMARO has again charged my account. This has been going on since April and my credit card company is of no help either, and so the only thing to do was close the account which I have had for over 20 years.

This merchandise is a joke, Please if you know of anyone who is thinking of purchasing, please let them see all the complaints and how hard it is to get a refund.

• Kh
    Khrissy Oct 08, 2009

Hey if you guys really want to try this product anyway despite all the feedback go to ebay- you can get the top and bottom set for about 25 bucks or around 15 for each. I would strongly not recommend buying from their website.

• Lu
    luckyme Oct 15, 2009

thank you all, was about to order this and decided to google it and found this thread. was acctually looking for a discount code when I found this page, so glad I did. and only one click away. at least I was a lucky one and got saved in the nick of time.

• St
    Stiffe1974 Oct 19, 2009

I do not have an opinion on the body shaper--but I noticed one of the comments above referred to the jeans. I did order the jeans and I love them! They are slimming. Maybe not 6inches but they definitely hold your tummy in and make your hips look more streamlined.

• Co
    compledup=> frm:AM.Samoa Oct 29, 2009

my mom told me to order a body shaper online and i did. i gave my measurements but the product i recieved didnt fit at all. so i returned the product and ask for a bigger size, and yet they gave me the same product. so i thought of returning the product and get my money back, but all i got was the 39.95 out of the 80.00 i spent on the shipping and all the other charges. so, HeLl wIt cHu!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Ao
    AOE62801 Nov 15, 2009

Thank you all for the heads up. I was just getting ready to do the same thing many of you on here did. Thanks a lot!!!

• Ha
    haackevi Dec 02, 2009

I can never get through to the service representers. Sent items back can't get refund.

Jaleigh Dec 03, 2009

I was down to giving them my credit card number when I decided I wanted to look for the discount coupon mentioned at checkout...I was upset to see that they advertize one nude body suit % $39.95, and an additional black one supposedly for free, but with some minor S&H charges. Those minor charges ended up being $40.00 for the four pieces, which brought my so-called bargain price of $39.95 up to $79.80. The representative offered to give me a $10.00 discount on the S&H, but I told her I still wanted to look for the discount coupon mentioned at the check-out. I ended up finding this site with all of your ratings and comments...thank goodness I did! I AM NOT ordering this product. I know they're are good body suits out there, so I will just go to the lingerie section of a reputable establishment and get the proper fitting for one.

Thanks for saving me the time and the hassle!

• Be
    bearpaw12 Dec 04, 2009

wow!!! I'm glad I read this before I ordered Thanks a lot

• Be
    bearpaw12 Dec 04, 2009

I'm glad I saw this before I ordered Thanks for the info

• Ro
    Rosy M Dec 13, 2009

Oooo Wow i to was very hopeful to see the tv commercial and i thought hey i wanna look good for the holidays and wow nothing is "FREE" they were charging an extra 40 dollars for S&H what a scam i went to check out and i saw the discount coupon thing and went to search for one and walla i saw these comments i am so gratefull to all for the warnings i was gonna spend my last 100 for the week on this ### thank godness for good people ...

• Dv
    dvskin Dec 15, 2009

I only ordered the nude top and you have to order the shorts to go with it or it will NOT let you complete the order. They advertised it for $39.99 and when you check out, they add $9.99 per item for shipping. My total was $59.99.
    When I received my top and bottom I didn't even bother taking the shorts out of the package because the top was so scratchy and I couldn't get it on. Its a very inferior product. I am a relatively thin person and I ordered it because of the nice line it gave on the infomercial.
    I believe they are making money from the shipping charges alone and It's a scam. I was only refunded the $39.99. They cover themselves by stating you will get your money back if not satisfied except shipping and handling cost which is excessive. Just look at all the complaints! Not everyone could be wrong.

• Ml
    mlo543 Dec 21, 2009

if anybody is looking for this item they sell it at Rainbow foods. If you happen to live in Minnesota