Kymaro Body ShaperFraud and scam

This is a rip off. Totally a scam. No not order this product. It does not fit at all. You will not get all your money back. All you will get is 39.99 back and not the 80.00 you paid. Do Not Order. Please contact your lawyer if you have been scammed by this company. My mother and sister ordered this product as well and they were very unsatisfied. The New Body Shaper does not fit. They make it look good on TV. This advertisement should be removed off of TV. Please do not order this product. FRAUD.

• Un
    unhappy2010 Jul 28, 2016

I strongly agree with this person. I had the same bad experience before Christmas. It has been almost two months and they won't refund my credit card. They do not care about their customers and seem to scam people out of money.

I even have a letter from UPS that they have no record of the pkg and they still won't refund me. This was the worst shopping experience ever.

You can never get anyone on the phone, although the message states that customer satisfaction is important to them. NOT TRUE! The email responses also reflect that they don't care about the customer.

I agree with "False advertising, " "Rip Off, " "Scam Alert, " and especially with "Don't Buy, Won't refund!" I wish I had searched this website BEFORE I trusted them with my money!!!

• Je
    JedL12 Jul 28, 2016

I too placed an order with this company. I requested express shipping in December 2009 which I was supposed to receive in 5-business days. My credit card was charged but I never received the merchandise. I've attempted on numerous occasions to contact the company directly by dialing the alleged number: [protected]. All I get is a recording. No human ever answers. I have reported this incident to my credit card company and hope to have charges reversed. I too plan to report this company to the BBB and Attorney General's office a.s.a.p.

• Ka
    Kat A Feb 11, 2012

i bought the body shaper two years ago and i love it ...just order another one it work if you order the right size ...

• De
    Dee04 Oct 25, 2011

I loved it, it slimmed me down atleast 2 inches...those of you that had problems, obviously miss calculated and are in denile as to how large they are, as long as you get the right size, which they tell you, it will fit perfectly, it is a little tight, but slims greatly. I loved it and have had mine for 4 years now. I am a size 14, with excess belly fat from having a baby.

macresss Aug 03, 2011

Thanks Ladies for taking the time out to post. I wad searching for a discount coupon to save a little bit and this site pop up. I read your comments and I was so disappointed to hear so many women are being taken advantaged of because we want a little help with our body appearance.
    Thanks for posting because you saved me from being riped off as well and that is why I decided to post as well for the next person to know this is truly sad that we are taken advantaged.
    DO NOT BUY...:-(

• Mo
    MorgaineDove May 03, 2011

Oh my goodness what an array of views. Thank you to everyone, I also was at the checkout and went looking for a coupon code, low and behold I found this fantastic site. I saw the infomercial last month when I was staying at the hospital with my husband and thought it looked like exactly what I had been looking for. I have tried ones from the store and haven't been able to come up with one that works. I think I will take April's advice and check out that Nina site. I have 3 boy's (2 are Autistic) and a disabled husband so money is always tight. I have had a few abdomenal surgeries over the past few years, so my stomache muscles are not what they used to be. I have gone from a small 8 to now a 16 to 18 just in the past year. I was going to treat myself for Mom's Day, I think I will try Walgreens first. Anyone try their multi use Cardigan Wrap Scarf? I was thinking about getting that also. I will let everyone know what happens. Bye for now.

• Ap
    April447 Apr 30, 2011

I meant to say i purchased this item 2-3 years ago. LOL sorry

• Ap
    April447 Apr 30, 2011

I purchased this item about 32 years ago and it works! if you are obese what do you expect? it takes off inches not pounds!! it seems the ones who are ### are ones who are probably over 300 pounds. If you are getting something free you will pay for it in a separate process so in all reality is wasn't free. I do agree that the bottoms didn't last as long because it tore because its like wearing opaque stockings and it didn't roll which is the purpose i wanted it for. Now if you are serious about wanting to loose weight try Nina detox. google it and try the bee pollen pills and the insane pills. The extreme will make you loose inches so dont bother to use a scale. these pills are safe and no different than what you buy in your local GNC . It is not a diet pill it is a detox pill and you will loose about 10 pounds in one week. with proper eating you will loose more and you then can buy the Kymoro set with it fitting you properly. I am a Nurse and these products work the Kymoro made my uniform fit very loose and the pills right now made me loose inches and pounds. oh i am a size 16 solid and went from 238 to 208 pounds in 2 weeks using 1 insane and 1 extreme detox pill at Nina detox. you eat what you want and in one week you will change your eating habits. it will curve your appetite and you will be wanting to drink lots of water and you WILL be wanting to eat smaller portions. Don't forget to eat even when you don't want to

• Xi
    xiame78 Feb 07, 2011

The product does NOT fit! This is a scam. It should not be on TV.

• J7
    J75 Jan 23, 2011

I am so upset that I did not see these reviews before ordering the Kymaro body shaper! It looked so easy on TV, but I cannot even get mine up over my stomach! I want to send mine back, but I am afraid of more trouble trying to get a refund. Has anyone returned their's, and if so, was it difficult to get your refund?

• Ho
    Hope T Nov 22, 2010

If you'd like to try the shaper go to wal greens buy it and then you can get the one that fits, they will refund you 100% you are paying no s & h. Just a thought for the ones that would like to try it. Also, wash it first and flat dry it before wearing it.

• Fi
    firerocket Oct 11, 2010

I was just scammed by Footsmart. Do not buy anything form this site! I bought the AcuPoint Foot Massage appliance for a total of $284. The massager worked properly only 4 months! When I called Footsmart, they confirmed they were the manufacturers but unfortunately they did not offer a manufacturer's warranty! Only the 60 day return policy. So basically all the items they sell (including the most expensive equipment) are super expensive disposable items!

Their whole business is just a scam!

• Fl
    flintstones1 Sep 29, 2010

I totally agree with everyone. It doesn't fit comfortable like the commerical says, in fact it makes your clothes fit tighter than before. when you take this thing off you will see what a relief it is to get this thing off of you and send it back. The pants thats comes with it is crappy.
    when you try to sit down with the body shaper it fill like its cutting you into, and i mean i ordered it a size bigger. the material is like sand paper. don't waste time or money on this crap. in fact those people in that commerical should be ashamed of themselves for going along with them lies.

• Sh
    Shawn74 Sep 18, 2010

I want to be in on your class action lawsuit aswell... Personally i think all the men around the world should file a class action lawsuit agaisnt these people for accessory to the fact. Mis-Representation when you take a fatty home, not knowing she's a fatty until she takes this kymaro off and it all falls out.. ACK!

• Di
    DisruptedConsumer Sep 10, 2010

My coworker told me about the Kymaro body shaper and we were really excited about ordering it. Thank goodness I stumbled upon this complaint website while I was searching for the site to order this product. I read a lot of the complaint reviews and now I think I'm going to reconsider. If anyone wants to try this product out, I saw online that you can purchase it at Walgreen's or Bed, Bath and Beyond. Well, I should have known since I had a bad experience 5 years ago when I ordered the Slim Shaper from a TV infomercial. That thing couldn't even fit around my hip and I have a narrow hip, so I exchanged it for a larger size. Still, I had a hard time pulling it up. And, when I did, it was too tight; I couldn't breath. It didn't give me the curves I want. Also, the edge rolled back down and they advertised that it wouldn't. Maybe if you were skinny, it may work. Note: the Kymaro and Slim Shaper are not for all body types as they said it would. To this day, I never received my refund. Well, I went to footsmart.com and ordered the Shaping Torsette, $39.99. It's on back order. So, if it works or not, I'll post for those who want to help slim a little, they can try it out too.

• Bc
    bcpalmer1 Jul 13, 2010

Well if you are looking for a real garment that does just what it says, please visit my website @ www.reshapandrevitalize.com. Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes in 10 minutes without Diet, Exercise or Pills...

• Mi
    Miami8 May 30, 2010

Thanks for the heads up girls, I almost purchased it too!!! I also notice the measuring lady how she measures the hips before and the ribs later, hahahaha, they do it so fast almost noone can notice. Rip off!!!

• Sy
    Sylvia3 May 23, 2010

I agree, this company is very unscrupulous. I don't know if anything will be done with Kymaro, but I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Comission, and 7 on your side.

• Cy
    Cyleste Apr 19, 2010

What a scam! I sure wish I'd read all this before I spent nearly $80! I've been wracking up med bills and gaining weight and unable to work for time for several years. I had just gotten my first glimmer of hope and decided to splurge big time. I'm crying now. 1st - if you're pair shaped like me - you can't step into the top like you're supposed to. If it fits the top - there's no way it's going over the bottom. 2nd it most certainly is hot, I live in OR and it's only April. I wore the bottoms for just 20 min and was sweating. 3rd it itches. 4th - it most certainly rides up your waistline and so do the bottoms! 5th (and most importantly), IT DOESN'T WORK! I was no skinnier afterward at all. Now they tell me they can only return $29.95. I'm heartbroken. After all this time this was going to be my "feel good about myself again" celebration and now all I'm left with is trash. Signed, Dismayed in Oregon

• Li
    Licia1989 Apr 19, 2010

This Product was TERRIBLE. It didnt even fit at all!!! And i went by the size chart on the back of the product and it wudnt even go over my calves!!!... fortunately for me I bought it at walgreens for $30...but since it didnt fit i was going to buy it online but thank you all soooooo much for letting me know this business is a scam!!!

• Pu
    puffb3 Apr 12, 2010

Does anyone have the customer service number?

• Mi
    millie1028 Apr 04, 2010

I have to disagree with the disagree with the negative comments about this product. I just received my order and I put it on today. The top is really smoothing my lower abdominal area. It was hard to slide it on from my tights to the top but found that the Kymora shorts helped. Yes! the shorts look like the would fit a barbie but I slide it on easily and feel that I will need to return for a smaller size.
    Both the top and the bottom give me a natural look without the poking feeling of other girdles.
    No complaints so far.

BeccaSue Mar 29, 2010

I have to disagree. I'm a gastric bypass patient and with all my loose skin this is a great product. I have experienced "stretching" out of the product though. HOWEVER, if you have a lot of loose skin from gastric bypass, this will work for you!!

• So
    sonyg487 Mar 28, 2010

Thanks to you all! I saw the program last night and i thought wow! i am getting that but, once I was about to order this product and came across your comments. ladies it's ablessing to have people like you to warn people like me. However, I would like to let you all know that you may be able to get refunded in full if you all complaint to the Better Business Bureau they are amazing when it comes to getting your refund. Thanks again. I hope it all works out for you all.

• Lb
    LBAIN Mar 26, 2010

I AGREE TOTALLY... I JUST PURCHASED A SET AND THE FIRST SET WAS SO BIG I COULD HAVE USED IT FOR A DRESS...SO SENT IT BACK AND GOT A DIFFERENT SIZE AND COULN'T EVEN GET IT UP OVER MY ###...AFTER CALLING THEM THEY SAID SENCE IT WAS MY SECOND SET THERE WASN'T ANY REFUND OR EXCHANGED...I ASKED THEM WHY IT DIDN'T SAY THAT ON THE FIRST INVOICE...THERE ANSWER WAS THAT IS HOW IT IS...DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY...JUNK FRAUD...JUST LOSE WEIGHT AND FELL BETTER... I GOT MY ORDER FROM INTERWOOD DIRECT AND THEY ARE A FRAUD TOO...

• Kj
    kjsr-houston Mar 19, 2010

I am also so glad I checked the web for complaints. I have a Spanx and love it, but I almost ordered this top for posture! I am not looking for skinnier measurements just smooth curves- so the Spanx does it just fine. Thanks to all for the information- keeps me from making the same mistake!

• Mu
    Murphybrown Mar 05, 2010

Did people really expect to get their shipping charges back? I mean, seriously. I understand the frustration with those that weren't refunded at all, but for those of you that were refunded 39.99 - that's what you paid, less shipping. A good $30 of the total is "shipping" cost, and that's noted very clearly on the website. Very, very rarely will any company refund that. Unfortunately, any time you make a purchase without seeing and trying on a garment, you take a risk. That's just part of the game. Also, there are just as many positive reviews about the product as there are negative reviews, so I think it's all a matter of preference and opinion.

• J1
    J12345 Mar 05, 2010

Well I got my Kymaro body shaper in the mail a few days ago. It was a bit loose and I noticed I ordered a size too big. I tried it on anyways and I love it. Instantly it smoothed my love handles and my belly in. Not as much as I would like it too since it is a little big but Im exchanging it for the smaller size. But I love mine. Im debating on sending it back because I don't want to be without it lol :) Hope this works out as great as it did for me. I just got the top not the bottoms or any extra girfts. I def think this was worth my money!

• J1
    J1234 Feb 23, 2010

Well dispite all the comments on how bad it is and all I still ordered it but I only paid the 40.00 so I won't be losing as much as you guys lost, I just put in my order today... I'll keep you posted on how it works outs for me :)

• Se
    sekretscribe Feb 19, 2010

well what if you just got a couple sizes bigger than you already are? man, I am soooo desperate I'm willing to risk but at the same time I believe more in you guys than my hope for the body suit. well if any of you ladies happen to find a body suit that works please post!!

• Br
    britgal74 Feb 16, 2010

i just want to say thank you for the heads up i was just about to put in my CC details and wanted to check for a discount code and this site came to my attention so thanks again ladies

• I purchased Kyomaro girdle/body shapers for 79.95 and when attempting to refund received only 39.95 back. I was told that the shipping and processing fees (40.00) were nonrefundable and then the customer service rep proceeded to play back a portion of the conversation that was recorded when I purchased the product. They used a few generic questions that I was asked about understanding my purchase in order to justify their argument that I understood that if I returned the product I was not going to be refunded the $40.00 for processing and shipment fees. I will be suing them for the money back. If anyone cares to join me (potentially in a class action lawsuit), please email at [email protected] These people are clowns and I don't like to be "clowned."

• Kr
    kristine_mcvie Jan 15, 2010

I read all the reviews and decided to try it for myself. I washed the top and bottom on gentle and used downy in the rinse cycle just like Kay Ohara stated in her review. The top slid on nicely (I purchased size 2), it held in my stomach nicely but I would have to disagree that it helps with posture like the infomerical states. The top was very scratchy and by the time eight hours has passed I wanted to rip it off because it was so uncomfortable. I haven't tried on the bottoms yet as they look like they would fit a barbie. I wasn't completely disapointed nor was I completely satisfied with the top. I think for the price you could purchase a body shaper at a department store for a lot less. I also used the "NBSShippingW6" code for free shipping and it worked. I plan on sending mine back, hopefully no problems with the refund...:) Good luck everyone! I hope this review helps.

• Kr
    kristine_mcvie Jan 15, 2010

I read all the reviews and decided to try it for myself. (I bought a size 2) I washed on gentle and used downy in the rinse and laid flat to dry just like Kay Ohara stated to do in her review. The top went on just fine and I had great luck with it. It held in my stomach area, but as far as helping with posture like the infommercial states I would have to disagree. It is rather scratchy material and after wearing it for eight hours I wanted to rip it off because it bothered me so much. I haven't tried on the bottoms yet as they look like they would fit a barbie doll. I will send my items back. I wasn't compeletly disapointed but I wasn't completely satisfied either. It's not a miracle item and for the price I think I could do better getting another body shaper at a department store for a lot less. I also used the "NBSShippingW6" code for free shipping and it worked. It will be interesting to see if I get my money back! Good luck everyone!

• Ml
    mlo543 Dec 21, 2009

if anybody is looking for this item they sell it at Rainbow foods. If you happen to live in Minnesota

• Dv
    dvskin Dec 15, 2009

I only ordered the nude top and you have to order the shorts to go with it or it will NOT let you complete the order. They advertised it for $39.99 and when you check out, they add $9.99 per item for shipping. My total was $59.99.
    When I received my top and bottom I didn't even bother taking the shorts out of the package because the top was so scratchy and I couldn't get it on. Its a very inferior product. I am a relatively thin person and I ordered it because of the nice line it gave on the infomercial.
    I believe they are making money from the shipping charges alone and It's a scam. I was only refunded the $39.99. They cover themselves by stating you will get your money back if not satisfied except shipping and handling cost which is excessive. Just look at all the complaints! Not everyone could be wrong.

• Ro
    Rosy M Dec 13, 2009

Oooo Wow i to was very hopeful to see the tv commercial and i thought hey i wanna look good for the holidays and wow nothing is "FREE" they were charging an extra 40 dollars for S&H what a scam i went to check out and i saw the discount coupon thing and went to search for one and walla i saw these comments i am so gratefull to all for the warnings i was gonna spend my last 100 for the week on this ### thank godness for good people ...

bearpaw12 Dec 04, 2009

I'm glad I saw this before I ordered Thanks for the info

bearpaw12 Dec 04, 2009

wow!!! I'm glad I read this before I ordered Thanks a lot

Jaleigh Dec 03, 2009

I was down to giving them my credit card number when I decided I wanted to look for the discount coupon mentioned at checkout...I was upset to see that they advertize one nude body suit % $39.95, and an additional black one supposedly for free, but with some minor S&H charges. Those minor charges ended up being $40.00 for the four pieces, which brought my so-called bargain price of $39.95 up to $79.80. The representative offered to give me a $10.00 discount on the S&H, but I told her I still wanted to look for the discount coupon mentioned at the check-out. I ended up finding this site with all of your ratings and comments...thank goodness I did! I AM NOT ordering this product. I know they're are good body suits out there, so I will just go to the lingerie section of a reputable establishment and get the proper fitting for one.

Thanks for saving me the time and the hassle!