KTMkereta api tanah melayu

Dear officer.
I am nur hidayu razali. I need clarification and refund for this incident. I touched down at kl sentral from ktm serdang around 7.40pm 8/9/2019 sunday. I tried to touch my mykad [protected]) at 2 or 3 machines and it appears "card is invalid" and the door is not open. Then, I tried to touch it at the leftside machine, it appears "kad sudah disahkan" (something like that if im not mistaken). After that I used lrt and realize that ktm have charged me around rm30+.. Because I have just reload rm50 my touch n go this morning. Before this it only cost less than rm10 even I take the trip from ukm station to taman wahyu station. I hope you can solve this problem and refund the excess charges to me.. Thank you.

KTM

• Updated by Hidayu Nhr, Sep 09, 2019

Hye.
    I am Hidayu and I have submitted a report yesterday regarding extra charges but I forgot to put my contact number. Here i attached the previous report ive made.
    I can be best reached at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com.
    I hope this problem can be resolved immediately. Thank you

"Dear Officer.
    I need clarification and refund for this incident. I touched down at KL Sentral from KTM Serdang around 7.40pm 8/9/2019 Sunday. I tried to touch my MyKad at 2 or 3 machines and it appears " card is invalid" and the door is not open. Then, I tried to touch it at the leftside machine, it appears "Kad sudah disahkan" (something like that if im not mistaken). After that I used LRT and realize that KTM have charged me around rm30++ .. Because i have just reload rm50 my touch n go this morning. Before this it only cost less than rm10 even I take the trip from UKM Station to Taman Wahyu Station. I hope this problem can be resolved.

Hi
Sep 08, 2019

Comments

Sep 16, 2019

KTM is a very dishonest organization, avoid using their service at all cost.