Krogerfuel points

D

I stopped for gas this morning and after I got home I noticed I was not given any fuel points off and I should have had 80 cents a gallon coming. The information I have is: Donna Workman, account # [protected]. Address 940 Fishermans Cove Rd. London, Ky. 40741. Phone # [protected]. The Kroger store in question information is: Kroger Fuel #409. London, Ky. 40741 Their phone # [protected]. Pump # 9. unl @2.049 /gal. Volume 30.430 gal. Gas total 62.35. Ref#: 03725B. 10/23/17 08.32 am. 409 124 27 [protected].
I put my Kroger card in as I always do so I have no idea of why I didn't get my 80 cents off a gallon. Whatever you can do to correct this problem will be very helpful.

Donna Workman