[Resolved] Kristina StottsBeware! Unprofessional, Lies, Avoid At All Costs

Avoid doing business with Kristina Stotts

I attempted to do business in Texas. At the time, I was scared for my families safety so I backed away from the situation and went about to avoid him. However, I have to say this individual is just an awful person, impossible to work with.

She may or may not remember who I am but years ago you screwed me over and now that I discovered this website, I intend to write about. Avoid her at all costs. She is unprofessional and unwilling to work with you. Employers avoid hiring him.

Email Address
so.[protected]@yahoo.com

Beware! Unprofessional, Lies, Avoid At All Costs

• Kr
    Kristina Stotts Warning Aug 24, 2013

Well Ted I don't really know what it is. See picture above and I think you'd agree.

I have moved on. I posted this complaint warning others. Now I'm done. Ready to move forward.

• gesserfan Aug 26, 2013

So confused...

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

Is this aubrey strausbaugh? lol i cannot believe this is written about me. I don't even understand what this is about or why anyone would write this about me because the only work that I do is freelance model work. There was once this incident one time about this photographer named aubrey strausbaugh who wrote me very mean things because I told him he was unprofessional and I would not waste my time working with someone who talks to models in such an inhumane manner. I am pretty sure this is him because he is the only person i have ever refused to work with. I am a her by the way, not a him lol. At least write correctly about me. I have print screens and everything of the mean things he has said to me on my facebook and would love to post them on here as proof if need be. I have no idea what you are trying to warn others about because I am happy with my life and have no need to treat anyone that way. This should be taken down because this is so ridiculous lmao.

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

I found out about this Aubrey strausbaugh person through just googling his name. I found many models saying to never work with him and I have even found a youtube video recording of a voicemail he had left someone threatening them and yelling at them very insanely. He has big issues and thinks he's really a professional photographer. I suggest to never work with this person because he is not someone to be trusted, just google him and you will find everything you need to know about him. This is really pathetic lol. I doubt anyone would even believe this by the way you type. LOL scared for your families safety? You are a single man who lives with his mom still around age 40. You even said so in your youtube videos Aubrey. No wonder why people are confused about your post about me, this is just sad, and I feel bad for you.

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

And the really creepy part is how this person has my email, phone number, and old address??? That goes to show you what type of person this is. I have never ever given out any of my addresses out to anyone, let alone my phone number. I talk with people online and make sure they are a legit person to work with before I ever give out any of that sort of information, let alone my address would never even be given out to anyone for any reason.

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

That email you posted is ancient too, about 6 years old lol. This is just plain creepy, you are a creeper.

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

He is the photographer for ASM models which is now AMP models. All I had to do was google his name like I said previously, to find out the type of person he is. Here is a prime example of him, someone's voicemail that he left them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTiyRkc0vss
    Here is all the proof you need.

• kristina k stotts Oct 30, 2013

Shameless self promotion? Are you kidding me? This person can't even write proper english. If you actually took the time to read my comment and google this person aubrey strausbaugh you will even find video recordings of voicemails he had left people that he worked with threatening them.

• kristina k stotts Oct 31, 2013

At least have some proof of me doing these things you say that I did, you cannot provide any proof therefore this is slander.

• Au
    Aubrey Strausbaugh Dec 25, 2013

I did not write anything about you. So you are falsely accusing me. When you make a complaint, you need to get your facts straight. I coud care less about you and how you live your life or handel your modeling career.

John1983 Sep 22, 2014

You should sue her Aubrey for slander. The girl clearly has some mental issues. Look at her responses. Nobody should be affiliated with Kristina Stotts.