krank it karaokerude bartender

Mick is the owner of the bar and chooses who to barr and who not to barr and shows favoritism. He cusses out his patrons and overserves alcohol to his patrons. I'm not the only one who has been a victim of Mick's attitude (Mick Larkin to be exact). He has ran off several people from the bar. I hope to God it closes down. It's a crummy place, there were murders that took place across the street and all in all it's just not safe at all. If you go there just don't piss off Mick. I would discourage anyone from going there at all times.

James Vatt Oct 22, 2009

United States Bartender Association (USBA) is a association of bar voluntarism in the United States. The code of (USBA) is formulation, ethical, legal and professional.

The United States Bartender Association (USBA) has a largest network of professional bartenders and is setting the standard for the profession throughout the country. Association provide helpful resources and bartending tools to members for best bartending services.

U.S.B.A. not a school but is a professional organization dedicated to promoting and protecting the exciting career of professional bartending. Association providing continuing education and training resources that we can continue to serve and strengthen a profession which is quickly approaching the members of bartending services strongly.

As a member of the United States Bartender Association (USBA), you will have access to the represent your own bartending school programme and industry in regulatory issues, as well as national alcohol awareness and responsible drinking programs and bartending services.

From all of us we welcome United States Bartender Association (USBA) and we thank you to the United States Bartender Association (USBA) for taking an active role in supporting our profession.

• Tx
    txdude Dec 22, 2009

I'm a regular at Krankit. Safest place in town ... Never any trouble there. Mick is tough, and that's why it's safe. My guess is this guy was drunk when he came in the bar, and Mick wouldn't serve him because he was already drunk. Dude, Krankit ain't closing over your trouble making butt. It's the most popular place in Wichita Falls! Voted Texoma's Best Place To Sing, 2 years in a row! I'm confident Mick or Krankit wont miss you a bit.

Mick Larkin May 30, 2011

If this ### got barred, it was for a reason. I don't make any money on barring people. Only cronic trouble makers get barred!

Mick Larkin May 30, 2011

He's been barred from almost every bar in Wichita Falls, TX. I suggest he moves to a new city, and starts all over.

Mick Larkin Jan 15, 2012

Well it's 2012, and we still haven't closed down. I guess barring him was a good move after all.

Mickey Larkin Jul 14, 2014

Well it's 2014, and we still haven't closed down. I guess barring him was a good move after all

Mick Larkin Aug 06, 2015

August of 2015: We're still open! We've barred a few more troublemakers since then, making Krank It Karaoke better & safer than ever!