Kramer-Kaslownot legitimate

J

there is not any lawyer there! they are order takers & they send a notary to the home to collect your 3K

you dont get it back -even if you tried! they dont take your call after they process your " loan mod"
I am an ex employee who quite because it was a complete scam !!!

you are now out so muc money that you can t fight back & take them to court

ITS NOW ILLEGAL TO COLLECT FEES UP FRONT TO DO LOAN MODIFICATIONS!!
YOU Want an attorney? go face to face & hire one

or go to 995hope, org - they help for FREE !!!

• Te
    teezee Apr 11, 2011

Thank you ALL soooo much for posting on here. You saved MY butt. I JUST emailed them out of desparation to save my family's home and I thought, "Oh, I should see if there are any reviews on them." I just read all the BBB complaints (and yes, BBB is crooked, but I would assume the complaints are REAL). Then I came here. Boy, am I glad I did. You all just saved me $3, 000 that I DON'T HAVE anyway, but would probably have borrowed to pay them in hopes they would help. I hate F$#!ing scam artists that pray on the weak. They and ALL corporations should be burned in the same huge pot!!! We Americans need to take back this country. It's been hijacked by rich [censor]s and corporations. They WILL destroy us if we don't UNITE.

• La
    L.A.D Feb 20, 2011

IMMEDIATE CEASE AND DESIST
    My research has yield the following information. Thank goodness I searched before paying $4000 x2.

Also after reviewing http://lossmitigationsllc.com/ I see that there are link references back to Red Sky Legal which I can only assume whom ever made the Loss Mitigation site plagiarized.

Initially I had both my brothers and mother ready to jump with me totaling $32, 000

MandyM Feb 17, 2011

Trying to gather more facts about this company and whether or not they are really scam artists. Has anyone actually spoken with Mr. Kramer himself? Who do you all typically deal with? How did you all come to contact these folks? Did they call you first or did you reach out to them? What number did you call?

• Fa
    fabulousang Dec 12, 2010

Kramer and Kaslow took $2700 of my money without making one phone call or sending in 1 document on my behalf. I'm in the process of suing them in small claims court. I just filed a complaint with the FTC, the Attorney General, and the CA state Bar. I'm also looking into exposing them through the media. Whatever you do, do not use them!

• Ac
    ACIB Dec 03, 2010

Interesting stuff here. The BBB rating system is the biggest scam on earth, just look at the 20/20 investigation about the BBB this last month. They were giving brand new companies like Hezbala an A rating, and another site that was a terrorist organization an A rating. If you don't pay their fees to become accredited you get slammed, so the BBB has no value whatsoever its legalized extortion. Being attorneys they are held to a different standard and they can't be out their scamming people or the AG will shut them down fast. I have been investigating them for about 6 months to see if they would be a good place we could send our clients and although you can't make everyone happy and there are always 2 sides to every story, I have found that they seem to do a pretty good job for people considering how difficult it is to get loan modifications done these days. It sounds like they are also getting involved in the big Mass Joiner lawsuit that is being filed against all the big banks that started 2 years ago. Loan mods are getting harder and harder to do because the banks would rather foreclose on people so they can cash in on the TARP insurance money and they sell peoples homes in their REO departments. When the bank forecloses on you they make a lot more money then doing a loan mod, I think suing the lenders is the only way to get real results.

• Ha
    Han G Thesobs Dec 01, 2010

Better Business Bureau gave them an "F":
    Company Rating F
    Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
    You decide. la.bbb org/Business-Report/Kramer-and-Kaslow-[protected]

• Ry
    ryee Oct 19, 2010

I recently received an email from Kaslow and Kasper regarding assistance for a loan modification. There are two good reviews and many bad reviews. I do not know who to believe.

For those who successfully got a loan modification through K-K, how long did it take and how much did it cost?

Reading the reviews posted here and on BBB, they charge somewhere between 3 to 4 thousand dollars. Anyone with current experience with this company, please post.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
    -RY

• Mo
    mother of six Oct 07, 2010

I agree with the complaint!! They promised us half the money back if our mod didn't go through. They have avoided us completely! We have six children and can't make our next payment because they took it! We might be homeless now...how horrible! They make you think they are helping you and then they kick you down even further. They WILL pay a big price for this...Class action lawsuit coming soon. You can only cheat people for so long and then the wrath comes. We now have the worst homeowners standing in the history of our lives...thanks to the leeches that feed off of the down and out!!!

• Ro
    Ron Wayne Sep 18, 2010

Well, thanks for the info. I have an appointment with K-K next Tuesday and they are asking for $3, 000 up front, but claim it goes into a trust fund until the modification is approved. If it is not approved, I lose a couple hundred. Now, after reading the above, I am a little skeptical. I have been dealing with a "case worker" Chip Skinner from the firm and he seems very nice, but he is NOT a lawyer. Also someone named Walter also called me from the firm, but I did not talk to him. He only left a message on my answering machine. One thing that seems funny to me now . . . first Chip said the "trust fund" charge would be $3, 500 but he would try to get it lower as my case is a "hardship case". Then he called back the next day and said he got it reduced to $3, 000. Now, after reading the above stories . . . everyone was charged $3, 000. So, that seems a little strange to me now.

• Fr
    Francis Javiente Sep 08, 2010

nina77 if you had such great luck what made you post to this site? If I get great service anywhere I dont go find some scam site to post on-

I didnt get fired- I felt so very sorry for those who were so desperate & frightened not to loose their homes & I was to listen to the taped conversations so that I could learn to "sell" the notary service of 3 thousand dollars- IT BROKE my heart to hear these frightened souls who were losing what they called home & all they did was take the cash & purposely waited a day or two so it would seem like someone looked over their case & " decided" to take it on

very pathetic indeed

nina77 May 14, 2010

i apologize for my mom's typing errors and spelling woes, shes very upset but i did warn her to just stick to one person and just make sure they are wrking for you and everyone ourthere you should call your lender once in a while just to make sure they are aware that you have someone backing you up. Mothers out there read my mom's blog and be careful some pople out there dont care thaat you are a senior citizen and they may take advantage of you, im just glad she has time to fix it.

nina77 May 14, 2010

OK SO I CALL MR KRAMER AND I CANCELL MY MODIFICATION BECAUSE Francis Javiente 995HOPE.ORG SINCE HE SAY IS FREE HELP. WELL THEY NO HELP ME THEY MAIL ME THE APPOLICATION SO I CAN FILL OUT ANS SEND TO LENDER. WELL GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT DENIED BECUSE I DIDNT DO MY FINANCIAL PAPERWORK TO FIT THEIR "GUIDELINES" I CALLE THE 995HOPE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY CAN GIVE ME NUMBER TO OFFICES THAT CAN HELP BUT DONT KNOIW IF THERE IS FEE. WHAT IS THIS? I CN SEND APPLICATUONS ALL DAY BUT IF I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE NO ONE WILL HELP ME. GUESS I GOT WHAT I PAY FOR A BIG FAT NOTHIN JUST WASTED TIME. NOW I HAVE TO BACK AND EAT MY WORDS AND GET MR. KRAMER TO HELP ME WITH INDYMAC.

nina77 May 14, 2010

Im sorry but I also got my home payment reduced with Mr. Kramer and Kaslow and I did not have any issues with them. Honestly it seems that Mr. Francis Javiente did not quit but got fired from this law firm for not being honest, otherwise why the urge to throw dirt on peoples names nless you are angry and please do not insult us by saying because you care about the homeowners. I know that only very few people care about us and those are mainly family and ourselves who are the only ones with greater interest in saving our homes.. Well that is just my opinion but mr. javiente seems pretty much an experienced con artist. Oh well everyone out there make sure you do your homework and be careful who you pay to get help. I did have to pay but paying 3k does not compare to loosing my home.

• Ha
    Happy_ joy Apr 16, 2010

I was contacted by Kramer and Kaslow due to this post, I cant believe that there are so many competitors in this market that they would say such lies! I just got my Mortgage Loan Modified by Kramer and Kaslow and I am very grateful. Not only did they follow through on their obligation, they also got me a principal reduction, something they said upfront they couldn't guarantee! I like how the complaint has a link at the bottom for another Company on the first page...Too funny. I tried all the free places first and got given a number like at the DMV and just as crowded, by the time I got a call back my house was almost gone. Yes I paid a fee, my house is worth it, and yes I did research. I only wish this post didnt exist because it only hurts other homeowners that really need help and now might get ripped off elsewhere. I guess it shows you that this firm is really good, if they are getting lied about by jealous and greedy companies who want their business and dont care about the Homeowner.
    Please feel free to email me with any questions if your a home owner on the fence with Kramer and Kaslow.
    I would be glad to share my good outcome with you. But until then, dont believe these lies, I have my home back and I can afford it.

• Ki
    kiealeiagte Apr 16, 2010

Yes they almost got me until i actually did some real homework about these guys. When I finally found out I said to myself "wow" I would never thought it will happen to me. They almost got me... Becareful guys I was very desperate to modifying my home loan but please think twice when someone ask money to help you save money. It just doesnt make any sense. BECAREFUL THESE GUYS ARE SCAMS and please report them Like i did...

• Jz
    Jzel Mar 25, 2010

yeah the mailer didnt even have a company name on it-NO ONE does business like that- NO ONE!!

its a rip off from the start- & they GO over board for you to check their legitimacy- & they want you to see they are in good standings with law board of CA... but they are not that law board=- they are order takers who collect 3K & use a notary to pick up the check= its such a scam from start to finish