The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Kramer & Frankunethical collection techniques


I was paying this company every month on time. They proceeded to place a $1200 lien on my checking account. I went to the sheriff's office and filed an exemption to get my account released in 10 days.

I continued to pay Kramer & Frank every month on time, but with a money order.

Next served my employer and demanded that my employer garnish my wages $200/week. They told my employer that I was not sufficient with my payments.

I am not unable to pay my student loans and daycare.

I currently filed a complaint with the better business bureau and I suggest everyone having a problem with this company do the same!


  • Ex
    exie Jun 14, 2009

    Before placing a judgment and/or a garnishment you are able to request a hearing. With proof of multiple monthly payments which were accepted and cashed by the agency most judges would rule that the payment plan was acceptable. however missed or late payments may be viewed as negligent payments by the court.

    Regardless, your personal expenses are reviewed and only certain % of your income is able to be garnished.

    Did you request and or attend a hearing? Again I am not an attorney and do not know MO state law.

    I dont see where the agency is out of line in this instance.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.