Kraft Foods — jet puffed marshmallows
We bought a pack of new marshmallows for a camping trip this week. When we opened them less than 24 hours later, the marshmellows had congealed to such a state that we had to use a knife to cut segments out of the bag. The marshmellows were so congealed that when we tried to use a spoon, the spoon broke! We ended up throwing the rest of the bag away because they were unslavageable. We were in a area where heat was not an issue, so we aren’t sure why this happened. Our group was severely disappointed in how this product held up.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!!
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip