KPopTownbts album - map of the soul : persona (random ver.) cd + poster - poster : unfolded poster

On 9/14/2019, I ordered a BTS album and unfolded poster from KPopTown.com. The items were shipped separately. I received the BTS album on 9/25/2019 or 9/26/2019. When I opened the package, the album had two dents, one on the front and the bottom. I send an email on 9/26/2019. In the email, I told them about the dents and not received the poster. The poster came the next day. They sent me an email, asking me to send pictures of the damaged parts. It took them 2 or 3 days to get back to me. So, I sent another email again. The 2nd email they sent me, I was told the shipping will be costly and too much of a hassle if I sent the items back. They offer to give me a $2 gift voucher. I didn't accept the $2 gift voucher since I paid $26.50 for items. I said the same thing in the 3rd email they sent me. I was told the same thing. They're unprofessional, shady, greedy, and cheap. They don't want to refund me $26.50.

Mi