KPAKPO S. ADOTEVIMISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS

Felix Ngati represented in a claim against someone who hit the rear of of my car while I was stopped back in november of 2004. We received a settlement in August of 2005. We received enough money to pay his fees and pay the chiropractor I had to see to recover from the bodily effects of the accident. Up to this date (08/18/09) Mr Ngati has not paid the chiropractor and pocketed the money himself. I am now being sued for the money in exces of 6000 dollars while the original amount was only a little over 4000 dollars. This has tremendously negatively impacted my credit. I have tried to contact Mr Ngati many times unsuccesfully...I really do not know what to do now.