Kost Tire & Auto CareBad service

The brakes on my car were failing and as a single mom, I was in a dangerous predicament! I totally depend on my car for day to day survival.

I searched for Kost on the web, and I found their website to be very well designed, easy to navigate, and very informative. I emailed my local Kost location through their new website at http://www.kosttire.com and received a quick response within hours. A caring professional contacted me and made an appointment that was convenient for me.

Upon arrival at my appointment, I was greeted warmly and didn't have to wait very long in their clean and comfortable customer waiting area. Shortly, the technician called me back to give me a detailed explanation for my brake troubles, and showed me in-person exactly what the issues were. I felt very comfortable and very well informed.

The technician was very knowledgeable and gave me several options to choose from to replace my brake pads. They had superb discounts and coupons that I found on their website too.

I was very, very pleased with the service that I received, the care that was shown, the speediness of the service, and the warmth that I was greeted with. I recommend Kost Tire to everyone I know! I am definitely a repeat customer now.

• Valerie Dec 01, 2008

I just notice that my tires were switched without my knowledge or permission.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices