KORMAN JoshuaBUTCHER - Stay away from him

Joshua Korman MD performed operation on me and result was devastating.
When I complained about it and pressured him to do something about it, he performed second corrective surgery (under full anesthesia again) and result is even worst.
He refused to fix the problem with explanation, that I’m too old to looks great, what was very root from him.
Joshua Korman maintained his story about impossible fixing my problem, even I shoved him others doctors quotation for fixing it, what prove that it is possible.
Our conversation ended with smile on his face with words “ Sue me”.
If you like your body and do not want to cry every time you look at yourself, than do not even try to have surgery performed by this doctor.

• Su
    Sue J. Jan 05, 2010

I totally disagree with that comment. Dr. Korman is an outstanding plastic surgeon who is wonderful! I have had a great experience and I would recommend him to any person who is planning to have plastic surgery

• In
    Inquirer1 Feb 17, 2010

Surgeryvictim: What was your surgery for? How old are you?

• Pl
    plasticsurgeryvictim Dec 01, 2010

Member "Sue J" is associated to Dr. Korman's practice.
    She contacted me under several names and try to convince me to take this complain out from this site because he is a very good surgeon.
    When I asked her for details of her surgery and if we can meet and talk, she refused it.
    I received countless e-mails from patients who had similar or worst experience with plastic surgery.
    Is not just me who's body was destroyed by this so called "outstanding surgeon" .