Having problems with KooWheel?

KooWheel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 23, 2018. The latest review skateboard was posted on Jul 23, 2018. KooWheel has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. KooWheel has resolved 0 complaints.

KooWheel Customer Service Contacts

Block 1, № 1 ChiTian East Road, BaiShigang Village, ChangPing Town
Dongguan City
China - 523570

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KooWheel Customer Service. Initial KooWheel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KooWheel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KooWheel. Discuss the issues you have had with KooWheel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KooWheel Complaints & Reviews

Koowheelskateboard

I bought a koowheel skateboard in April last year... it took 8 weeks to arrive. After less than a moth use it broke down. So I have to send it to Germany for repairit took 8 weeks to get it back.. After 5 month it broke again, same problem with the motherboard. it took 5 weeks for customers service to send me a cargo return bill. Now it has passed. 2 month since it broke and customers service Eddy told me that they are out of new motherboards and I have to wait again... They don't tell me how long. Customer support just waste my time with not Givin correct answers when mailed... I want my money back or a new skateboard... Koowheel won't answer my mail... what can I do... they sold me a defect skateboard... Please help..
Thankyou brgds Jeanette Lindblad

• Je
      Jeremy Galloway Apr 07, 2021

I got my Koowheel as a Christmas present and I just opened it on Easter. after letting it charger for 3 hours I turned it one and nothing happened the only way it turns on is if t on the charger and when I take it off with it on it shuts off. I've tried everything even let it charge for a whole 24 hours and still nothing how can I fix this?