Koovs.comCheated by koovs.com, no refund received

A

I had ordered a Samsung Galaxy S2 online from the site koovs.com, of which I received the delivery on the 27th of Aug 2011.

However to my shock, the delivery guy asked me to pay the octroi charges of Rs 1400 and refused to give me the delivery if I did not pay. This was very surprising to me since I made full payment on the site at the time of purchase and there was no mention on the site that I would have to pay octroi charges over and above the price.

On the same day, I launched a complaint with koovs.com and they promised that I would get a refund of the octroi amount. However, its been more than 10 days since I have complained and the only answer I have been getting is that the merchant will contact me and give me a refund. Their call centre is horrible. It just keeps ringing all the time and no one answers the call. You have to try at least 25 times before your call can even get through. And when your call gets through, there is a lady at the other end who is clueless about everything. They should stop calling it customer care. Customer harassment is an apt word instead.

I have not received any definite answers from koovs despite me checking with them on when I can get my refund. I had also written a mail on the support id mentioned on their site, but to date no response has been received.

Please take action against this FRAUDULENT site which lures customers in the name of discounts, but ends up CHEATING them.

Thanks,

Aashir Allana

Cheated by koovs.com, no refund received