Having problems with Koovs?

Koovs reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2011. The latest review Do not buy from Koovs was posted on May 17, 2017. The latest complaint Non arrival of goods ordered was resolved on May 11, 2011. Koovs has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. Koovs has resolved 2 complaints.

Koovs Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Koovs Customer Service. Initial Koovs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Koovs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Koovs. Discuss the issues you have had with Koovs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Koovs Complaints & Reviews

Koovs.com — Do not buy from Koovs

Bought a lovely top from www.koovs.com and about two weeks after I made my order I was contacted by someone...

Koovs.com — Not responding at all

hi i ordered a chinos.later on receiving the product i requested a size change for which a reverse pickup...

Delhi

www.koovs.com — Non-delivery

Please do not book through www.koovs.com See below for details Koovs Purchase order number is 253552. Order...

Koovs.comKoovs.com - Fraudulent company, cheats customers

I had ordered a Samsung Galaxy S2 online from the site koovs.com, of which I received the delivery on the 27th of Aug 2011.

However to my shock, the delivery guy asked me to pay the octroi charges of Rs 1400 and refused to give me the delivery if I did not pay. This was very surprising to me since I made full payment on the site at the time of purchase and there was no mention on the site that I would have to pay octroi charges over and above the price.

On the same day, I launched a complaint with koovs.com and they promised that I would get a refund of the octroi amount. However, its been more than 2 months since I have complained and the only answer I have been getting is that the merchant will contact me and give me a refund. Their call centre is horrible. It just keeps ringing all the time and no one answers the call. You have to try at least 25 times before your call can even get through. And when your call gets through, there is a lady at the other end who is clueless about everything. They should stop calling it customer care. Customer harassment is an apt word instead.

I have not received any definite answers from koovs despite me checking with them on when I can get my refund. I had also written a mail on the support id mentioned on their site, but to date no response has been received.

Finally they have blocked the complaint from their end. When I try to view the complaint, I get an error saying "You are not authorized to view this."

Please take action against this FRAUDULENT site which lures customers in the name of discounts, but ends up CHEATING them.

Thanks,

Aashir Allana

Koovs.com - Fraudulent company, cheats customers

• Pr
      Pranamkv Dec 29, 2011

I Have Ordered a Prestige Mixer Grinder Deluxe Maha VS on (Order No 324731 )Dec 13th 2011. The website promised to delivery in 4-5 working days. The same has not been shipped until now and my calls to their customer care never went trough its always busy.
      I have no option to cancel the order as well coz its more than 15 days since I ordered it.

Regards
      Pranam K V
      [email protected]

Koovs.com — Cheated by koovs.com, no refund received

Koovs.comFraud

Dear sir,
    i have been fooled by koovs.com, as they say in their website that for each referral and purchases made by us, we will get 100 per referral, and i did 6 referrals for them, who in-turn even did purchases in 29th march, 2011.
    after that when i didn't got the coupons, i called and emailed the company and they told due to technical problems they were not able to do so, but soon would do it.
    But till date, even after repeated calls and emails, they are not replying nor providing with the coupons.
    Its more then 1 and half month and still the company didn't have shame to revert back.
    kindly look into the matter, as i kept the details of the people whom i referred and they joined, because there might be many who does not keep details and becomes fooled by the company.

thanking you
    anubhav jain
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

DTDC Courier Services / KOOVSNon arrival of goods ordered

Never order from KOOVS since they use the DTDC Service and you're never going to get your goods delivered! They're the 2 worst Indian companies combined, with the complete wrong attitude towards their own services.

I ordered an item from KOOVS and NEVER RECEIVED it even though KOOVS charges delivery fees while most other online shops don't.

I have been calling/mailing around since last 2 days and still am not getting anywhere. Support only replies with 'Sorry for the inconvenience' but no details of what is happening.

I get shipments faster from USA than a shipment from within India!

I just lost my money and I advice everyone NOT TO ORDER FROM KOOVS nor to make a shipment with DTDC.

Search around on the Internet. I'm not the only one it seems!

• Di
          Dirk Eggermont May 24, 2011

Hi all, good news!

KOOVS has refunded the money and is going to reship the product to me FREE of cost :-)

The main reason is that the product got lost by the courier service but they stated otherwise to KOOVS. So KOOVS took action and refunded the money and is going to reship the product to me.

Go ahead and give KOOVS a try. I do believe in second changes!

Now a happy KOOVS customer :-)

• Di
          Dirk Eggermont May 23, 2011

Thought I'll give everyone a quick update on what happened after I submitted my complaint here about KOOVS and how KOOVS still FAILS to DELIVER even after several promises from managers at KOOVS! Their names are Manish Tewari ([email protected]) and Rajesh Kamra ([email protected]).

As soon as I posted my complaint I got a phone call from KOOVS. In fact I got 3 calls during that same day. I was promised that:

KOOVS would refund my money so I had to give my bank details. AFTER 10 DAYS STILL NO REFUND!
          KOOVS would send the item again with some other courier. AFTER 10 DAYS STILL NO ITEM RECEIVED and they clearly said that they would send it right-away!

I mailed KOOVS again 2 days back about the status (including Manish Tewari and Rajesh Kamra) and and nobody even replies! What attitude these guys have! Who do they think they are?! Definitely that I'm going to take action against KOOVS! Taking money without delivering is, in my dictionary, still called STEELING!

Again proof that NOBODY EVER SHOULD BUY FROM KOOVS unless YOU just want to THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!

Koovs.com — Non Refund of amount

Hi, On Jan 18th 2011, i saw a deal on koovs.com about an electric blankets and eager to buy it. I ordered...