Kolors Health Care Indiabehaviour of staff

Our family went kolors, kothapet branch, Hyderabad on taking an appointment after seeing the ad message I got to my mobile number. We were explained about the packages.we asked for a discount.then entered one female dietician (they say they are dieticians, her name is kalyani), we asked for any possible discount as we felt the package is very costly.she went out came back in 5min and told us "to leave".
Is this the way a client should be attended?I being a doctor was treated like this, how are the regular public treated?asking a discount and we were treated like this.
I am lodging a complaint on her attitude which caused huge mental agony to my daughter and myself.

Pr
Jun 03, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 06, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you & your daughter as well. We assure you necessary action would be taken against the staff if she has misbehaved. Thanks for your interest in your services, we want to bring to your kind notice, we constantly offer discounts time to time, to mark special occasions or simply to make sure the benefit is availed by more number of people. You can refer our website https://www.kolorshealthcare.com/ or our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kolorsworld/ for discounts. You can share your number with us, we can share details of discount campaign soon to be live, you can benefit from. it