Kogan Australia / lack of contact from customer care
After almost 10 days of emailing (as there is no phone number available) i still am sitting on milk crates as the chair i had replaced last year (almost identical problem) broke i email customer service got a request number 7191270 then i got an email back stating someone will be in touch with numerous emails and a few calls to fair traiding (who are typical government departments) ddont care i want a new chair and them to answer plain and simple how hard is that?
Updated by Unhappy Black Duck, Mar 17, 2019
They contacted me and even after replacing same items last year they refuse to replace them again, they claim warrantey period has expired so i have lodged online complaint with department of fair trading.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan - new 4k agora tv ceased working within 6 hours. 
- Kogan Australia - ctgdn9n1cta garden cutting kit
- Kogan Australia - kogan iron
- Kogan Australia - faulty samsung tablet
- Kogan Australia - steam mop
- Kogan Australia - samsung s8 mobile