Kogan Australia — kogan vacuum t7
I bought the T7 vacuum cleaner on the 11th of August 2019. After using it for a short while I noticed that after about 20 seconds the motor would slow down a bit and there would be less suction but when I turned it back on it would then go back to it original motor sound which has more suction and then slowly get weaker again.
This is with a fully charged battery with cleanee and washed filters.
I then tried to find the 'Boost" feature of the T7 but couldn't find that.
What should I do next as I am not satisfied that the vacuum I got is working as it should and is missing an advertised feature.
Updated by i minabrons, Oct 10, 2019
See original complaint. For some reason this box appeared but I am still at th first stage of submitting my problems.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response