Kodamaobsidian 3d printer

T Jun 13, 2019 Review updated:

I pre-ordered a 3d printer from the company's website in August 2017. The estimated delivery date was January 2018. At January 2019, still no printer, I sent an e-mail to ask for a refund, explaining that the printer cannot longer be used and the shipping address is about to change. I received a reply from someone called Daniel Cardiel, telling me that they do not do this at this part of the campaign, and that my order is on the first batch (highly doubtable) and more information on shipping will be sent in the following couple of weeks.

I explained I am not part of the initial campaign, and I asked for a legal document or binding agreement that states I am not entitled to a refund. The only answer I got was that my request would be transferred and I would get news in some weeks.

Months passed, and I got no answer for any of my requests, and of course nothing on batch shipment. On the contrary, I got a number of updates on the printer construction about parts that are arriving and assembled, that made it clear the printer would hardly be ready by the end of 2019. In all of my consecutive mails insisting on an answer I either got no reply or a "Sorry no news yet". They also did not seem to care about the fact that the address will not be valid.

I understand that I was maybe too naive to pay for this thing without making sure there is a kind of agreement or even receipt with some terms, but I would like to point out that this company is extremely unreliable and is taking me (and I am guessing more customers) for a complete idiot. I am quite comprehensive to the fact that they missed out on timeline planning, but the main issue here is the complete unwillingness to compensate for that by offering an order cancellation, even when there are objective problems.

• M
      Dec 03, 2019

This is true and the point is that is much much worse.
    People are planning to track Kodama thiefs as soon as possible.!

I'll put a photo of one of the Kodama crooks. Daniel. He was in touch with me about some 'tickets' regarding this 3 year old scam

• M
      Dec 03, 2019

SOme of the guys will try to pinpoint Hussman the CEO scammer.