knives4wholesale.comThey simply don't send your order

P

People, don’t buy from the company www.knives4wholesale.com. I placed order and waited couple of weeks, but they only promised to send it. I was sick of their fake promises and blah-blah. One day I wrote them and asked to return my money back, but these jerks stopped to communicate with me. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Ri
    Ripped of customer Jul 02, 2014

Placed a order and never received product won't answer emails and just ignores you

Jarbites Apr 25, 2011

Took my money a month ago, never shipped the items. they do not return emails or pick up the phone. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

• Ca
    caferacer707 Feb 24, 2011

They accepted payment and never shipped my item. They don't answer their phone, or reply to emails.