Kitty Haas JewelryVery unhappy

P

I am not happy with Kitty, the designs of jewelries are great but the quality is not good. I purchased a spring design jewelry set from kitty, yes it was dazzling with pride.but for few weeks. I am disappointed after paying so high amounts for their jewelry. Some stones studded on the spring come out soon after few use, it was not expected from Kitty. She has been in business since 60 years and trusted by big crowd. She should take care of her jewelries; examine them properly before keeping it for sell. At least I expect it from her. I deal in loss, since I lost my receipt it was useless to go around for exchange.