kissykat cateryunhealthy kitten and lies

Kissykat in Michigan sold me a kitten for 500.00, it has severe diarrhea from day one, I called to just ask for some input and she had no answers for me, so off to the vet, after the process of elimination besides costly testing, we assume some sort of irritable bowels, she emails and basically says it's my problem, then after argueing with me over several emails she says she will replace him and should have kitten in about 6 month so she never gets back to me ignores my emails and then finally answers the last one saying how she doesn't owe me anything and I can go ahead and tell who ever I want because I am the only one that's ever complained.