Kis Country Club And Golf Academymembership

On 9/24/08 my wife and I bought memberships with Kis country club and golf academy on Dec 4, 2008 we received a letter stating that the company has filed for bankruptcy. All locations as of this point are closed and phone numbers are disconnected. We want our membership money refunded to us since we cannot use the services we signed up for!

• Co
    Cody & Amy Whalen Dec 04, 2008

• Jt
    J Tegeler Jan 13, 2009

Is the company bankrupt? If so, I guess I wasted my money. Is there any way to get reimbersed? If so, how do we go about it?

• Su
    Suziedt Dec 29, 2009

We also bought a membership and are trying to find out how to get our money back, since the company has filed for bankruptcy and the "Life time" services are no longer available and all their facilities have closed..anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you! [email protected]