Kinteic Sym Flyte — Worst of its kind
Ever since I bought Kinetic Sym Flyte, it has given n number of issues. The chasis has broken within a span of 1 and half years and servicing people don't even agree its a manufacturing defect. I bought the vehicle on 13th Feb 2007. The list of problems I have had with the vehicle and the dealer
* does not even give a mileage of 25km
* chasis has been welded finally after many repairs.
* battery has been charged 2 times and finally they say they have to replace the battery at the owner's cost - highly rediculous.
* the dealer - Eswari Motors, Adyar, Chennai have such irritating sales persons and service men. they not only don't work properly but are also behave terribly with customers.
* No response from Mahindra two wheeler personnels too. The id I sent the compalint to was from there website ([protected]@mahindra2wheelers.com)
On the whole, everything is sick about Kinetic Flyte.!!!