King Koil MattressPoor customer service

B

I called 1-800-Mattress and was sold a King Koil mattress set. The mattress was delivered setup and was fine for 2 months until it caved in at the middle like trying to sleep in a fish bowl.I called 800 Mattress a few times over the next 6 months and they kept saying to rotate or turn the mattress and it will correct. This did not work so I requested them to send out a rep to inspect it. They said I have to contact the manufacturer King Koil and they will take care of it. The manufacturer for my King Koil bed was Dixie Bedding in Miami [protected]. I called and they said you have to ship or bring the bed to us in miami which was 100 miles away so we can inspect it. Since I feel the bed was 100% defective and unusable I took the bed to them. When I arrived at what looked like a criminal detention center Dixie Mattress, they then said I would have to leave the bed for the inspection, we could not wait, they did not care about my 200 mile RT drive. I went home and got a call the next day to come get the bed because its fine and not going to be replaced. I went back to Miami to try to talk to them, all they said is here is your bed and leave, they refused to talk about the situation. I am left now to take legal action and file complaints like this to warn other buyers.The lesson learned is never buy a mattress online from a company that has no store in your area. DO NOT BUY A KING KOIL MATTRESS FROM ANYONE.DIXIE BEDDING COMPANY IN MIAMI ARE IDIOTS.

Mararet Jul 26, 2018

Hi I bought a Jubilee 4ft 6 Mattress 0n the 16th January this year from Harvey Norman paid 1000 euro for it
    It was so bad I ached from it After six months I bought a new mattress on 25th July yesterday not King Koil
    I am so disappointed
    I am a widow and having to buy another mattress after six months and pay 30 euros to take it away was hard for me living on a pension
    Margaret