Kindness Animal HospitalTerrible treatment!

S

The Owner of Kindness Animal Hospital, Marc Katz, was found in violation of the Veterinary Practice Act by the MD Vet Board on 2/03/2006 in a case involvi g my cat. This is public record: Maryland Docket No. 05-005. I boarded my diabetic cat there a special medical board. The Vet had his son taking care of the animals instead of a licensed tech. The vet had made his son a deal: He could live in the basement of the hospital in return for going upstairs and tending to the patients and boarders on weekends. His son, who was NOT a licensed technician, and was UNSUPERVISED, use the wrong sized syringe -- one much too large -- when he gave my cat insulin. The vet admitted on 6/28/2004 that my cat had been given a massive overdose of insulin. My cat nearly died and is still severely brain damaged. The veterinarian later denied that this had in fact occurred, in spite of records citing just that.

This place was a personal nightmare for me, and in my opinion, it is run with reckless disregard for the patients. Clearly, based on my experience, their staff are NOT adequately trained or supervised.

• Simba Taylor Sep 13, 2013

I too had a very bad experience at a veterinarian that is outlined here www.justiceforsimba.com

• Pa
    Pat Deeds May 07, 2008

I would like some information about an attorney in another matter about my dog. Thank you

• Valerie Apr 09, 2008

Very expensive and only care about making a buck. Go to another veterinarian.

Doctors are rude and just all around unhappy staff.

charles Feb 01, 2008

Hire an attorney and bring up a massive lawsuit against that Vet, also find the state health board and tell them his son is not licensed and shouldn't be touching anything/any animals.

You need to do that and also get vigilante justice on that vet for killing your cat. Inject him with a major overdose of insulin and ask him how he feels. Use a huge gauge needle on him and make sure to jab him 14 times before finding his veins. I bet he would feel bad about your cat after an eye 4 an eye ensued.

I am serious about the lawsuit part though.