Kimaro BOdy Shaperfalse advertisement

J

i was so looking forward for this product. when i received it, tried to try it on, and it was too small. the customer service rep took the correct sizes. the main thing that is getting to me, is their "customer service line". i've called at all times of day and its just an automated service voice. YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH A LIVE PERSON!!! First and last time I purchase something over the phone. Before ordering, I looked up this same website and dumb me still ordered it. Well, you live and learn huh..

• Lo
    lopezlegacy Jun 18, 2011

Thank you ladies, my wife been a little pushy about buying this product over th phone, but I keep puting her off, now I showed her your comments, and she is happy we never did.

• Pe
    pedansa68 May 22, 2010

I have been thinking about this product for some time now. One of the so called consumers on the commercial has some of my issues; big hips, some belly you know the usual problems we as women have. But after reading the reviews, i'm glad I decided to check for reviews. "Thank you ladies for saving me from the hassle's this product would have created in my life."

• El
    ElsieBeE53 Dec 28, 2009

I purchased one of these things at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $29.95. Thank God I bought it in person so I can return it. As the others said, the size indicated on the package as being perfect for me was much too small. Rather than smoothing bulges, it created more and bigger bulges! I have no intention of trying a larger size. These people can live without my few dollars. I'm old enough to know nothing in infomercials ever lives up to the hype. Caveat emptor!

ElsieBeE

• Ro
    rocio brown Nov 30, 2009

i ordered the shapers like 3 months ago and never received them!!! paid over $80 all together to get rush order in 6 days!!! still no shapers cannot talk to a live person to receive refund!!!

• Up
    Upper Darby Jul 21, 2009

I am 5'-7" and 140 lbs. I was told that my size would be 2 due to bra size. I do not even have a stomach and only got it for the roll from my bra and tight jeans. I just received the body shaper and it will not go on, too small. The garment does not even fit someone weighing 100 lbs. The material does not stretch, and I will return for larger size just to test the waters. If you decide to order the shaper make sure you mention your other measurements. I will post another comment when I get the next size.