The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Resolved
Kids Wish Networkunwanted telephone calls

iam getting telephone calls from this organization after asking them
sereval times by phone not to call my home.I have spoke with a live
person plus i have left a voices asking to remove me from there calling
list.

Responses

  • Ma
    Marcos1 Nov 04, 2009

    I got some calls from them too. My understanding after speaking to someone at the headquarters was that they have fundraisers that help them make the calls. The fundraisers are the problem, not them. I did some searching online and they actually do help the kids out.

    0 Votes
  • Av
    Avidan Feb 26, 2010

    They help somewhat. They actually use 10% of their funding for helping children. The other 90% goes to Administrative costs. You'd be better off choosing either the Make-A-Wish foundation, or actually helping an individual child. These people spend very little on their actual mission. What's the point of a charity if they spend most of it on running the charity? Poor money management should be a call sign of a bad charity.

    0 Votes
  • Li
    lionsnlambs Feb 25, 2011

    I was told after asking 3 people on the phone that they do not fill wishes for hunters/outdoorsmen. After saying I will not donate then, because we give to causes that support hunting and fishing, they still continue to call every day. As stated above, it's better to give to MAW foundation (better financial stats), help an individual child, or consider Hunt of A Lifetime. You can find them easily to get more info, and they grant the wishes of young people up to 21 years old who would like to hunt or fish. Many states have chapters around the nation.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.