KIA Motors Corporationservice

I have tried reaching you all multiple times.
Have registered complaints through phone and via web portal also. But haven't received any response yet. The inexperience of Kia Motors India is showing up.

I have pre booked (on 12th July) my car even before official booking started. While booking executives promised to take me as priority and deliver my car before August end. On follow up they are still saying shortly will deliver your car.

I have sold my car based on your commitment and is suffering now. Kia motors have cheated me by promising early delivery while bookings and not delivering the same.

Dealer is just avoiding me and giving false dates. It looks like booing my car @Kia motor was biggest mistake. Dealer dosent helps, customer care just say will come back shortly and none of them respond untill I chase them. On follow up with customer care they say will come back to you but never respond back.

Have never seen such customer service which leaves the case open even days after complaining. Inexperience of Kia motor is showing now, God knows what will happen with car.
I strongly believe Hector is far better than Kia and more transparent also. They closed their booking and are very pro-active.

Poor service.