KIA Motors Corporationmigrating to kia seltos with buy back option

I have visited the showroom of vihaan auto dealer for kia seltos, I as of now have volkswagen vento 1.5tdi dsg highline plus diesel sedan which is just 9 months old which I bought after negotiation (on road price 17.31lakhs) I got it for 14.5lakhs — I reached vihaan auto for upgrading to kia sletos gtx+ petrol dct, the evaluator of the company quoted my vento sedan for 5.7lakhs which is seriously carelessness in handling the case and doing unprofessional way for evaluating the vechile and quoting a price of 5.7 lakhs, we have got the vento evaluation done at other car dealers where it was quoted as 10lakhs please — how come such a huge difference in evaluation between one car company to other — also a car which is just 9 months old if we take depreciation year on year also it will be 20%, we are fine to go with 10 or 10.5 lakhs as a final price as per the market.
Discussed with bmw, volvo, volkswagen, skoda... Where they quoted 10 lakhs as maximum.
Request your help in doing proper evaluation so that it will help me to go with the kia seltos gtx + dct please — I am selling the present 9 months old vento due to health issues please and nothing else.
So please help with positive response. My contact details are [protected] and [protected] — I am from india please

Mu
Oct 04, 2019

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 07, 2019

Request your help on reverting over the above issue, i am planning to go with GTX+ DCT, request your help in this regards.