KIA Motors Corporationkearny mesa kia san diego ca.

reference complaint #[protected] . how can I send a follow up

On 9/14/19 I took my car to Team Kia of El Cajon Ca. I asked them for a second opinion of an engine tick/knock in my 2013 Kia Soul. They called me with 90 minutes and said I needed another engine. They asked me to provide the necessary service documents, to validate the warranty. I brought the required papers by and they proceeded fix my car. They were professional and courteous at all times.

I just wanted to let you know that in my opinion Kearny Mesa Kia San Diego, is not providing the customer service as other dealers. I think it all starts at the top with Operations Manager Cainen Wong. I was getting nowhere at KM Kia with recommendations for costly unneeded repairs. Mr. Wong approved these recommendations and told me, if I didn't like the recommendations, I could take my car somewhere else. I purchased my car at KM Kia and didn't want to go elsewhere. Mr. Wong basically chased me away with his unwillingness to solve my problem. Mostly his poor customer service and stern attitude . Thanks

• Updated by charles castelo, Oct 04, 2019

I purchased my 2013 Kia Soul new at this dealer. I had my car serviced here for about 1-2 years. I filed a complaint about the dealer mentioned above on 9/4/19 #[protected].The complaint involved poor customer service by the Service and Repair Dept. They requested I waste money on unneeded repairs. I was told by Operations Manager Cainen Wong, to take my car to another Kia dealer if I didn't like their recommendations. He was very stern and not very customer friendly.
    On 9/14/19 I took my car to Team Kia of El Cajon Ca. I asked them for a second opinion of a engine noise/knock. They called me within 90 minutes, because it was so obvious. They said I needed a new engine and I needed to bring my service records in to verify. Records were verified for my engine Warranty. They were friendly and very professional.

I just wanted to let you know that the customer service at Kearny Mesa Kia is below standard. I was getting nowhere at KM Kia and they wanted me to waste money on unneeded repairs. I think good customer service starts at the top. In this instance Cainen Wong Operations Manager provided the worst customer service.

• Updated by charles castelo, Oct 05, 2019

On 9/14/19 I took my car to Team Kia of El Cajon Ca. and asked for a second diagnosis of an engine knock-ticking noise. They called me within 90 minutes and said I needed another engine. They asked me to provide my service records so the Warranty could be valid. I brought them in and the work proceeded. They were professional and customer friendly at all times.

I just wanted to let you know that Kearny Mesa Kia of San Diego Ca. is not providing the same customer service as other dealers in the area. I think it all starts at the top with Operations Manager Cainen Wong. I was getting nowhere at KM Kia with recommendations of unneeded costly repairs. Mr Wong approved these recommendations and told me if I didn't like it, I should go to another dealer. I didn't want to go elsewhere since I purchased my car at KM. Mr. Wong chased me away with his unfriendly customer service. He was unwilling to solve the problem at his dealership. Thanks

• Updated by charles castelo, Oct 06, 2019