KGB TruckingLiars

G

Im here to tell anyone about KGB trucking, not Southern Refrigerated Transport.KGB is where I had my problems with the owner lieing to the drivers.KGB trucking will blackball anyone that quits there employment.And lie to DAC-SERVICES about your employment. Now out of my own pocket Im disputing what KGB put on my DAC.They totally lied about my performence at the company because I submitted my intentions to quit, I gave KGB 2 weeks notice, they still lied.Ive'met 3 other drivers that have told me simular storeis aboutKGB.And all were bad. THANK YOU!

• As
    a_simple_man Oct 09, 2009

This is call BLACKLISTING and it against the the law to blacklist but trucking company are doing it because i had a trucking company doing to me and i try to fix it thru dacfix.com but only got them to put some statement in my dac and nothing else unless the goverment step in and fix this Blacklisting where the company are allow to put what ever they want and USIS dont investigate this blacklisting will cont.

• Te
    TEMONEY Mar 25, 2011

I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL ME ABOUT A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR COMPANY AT 512/392-2943. FAILING TO CALL ME IN A TIMELY FASHION WILL LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO SEEK LEGAL ACTION.

TEMONEY

• Te
    TEMONEY Mar 25, 2011

CALL ME @ 512/392-2943

• Em
    Emoboy Apr 18, 2011

Stole my CB radio, and antennas. Took $1, 000 for $550 damages. Refused to give a receipt for income taxes. Had me drop off trailers, (after I loaded them) for company pet(s). In which I did not get paid. Took old tires off another truck and placed them on mine. Truck was pulling severely to the left at that point and refused to remount or put my good tires back on. Stated, "I want to get a few more miles out of them". Then he tied to convince me that, "all Caterpillar engines pull to the left", and that I didn't know DOT rules.