KFChot wings and customer service

M

I came in with my daughter to dine. I ordered a 10 piece hot wings with some other items. My hot wings came, and they were undercooked and raw on the inside. They were very red and bloody. I took the hot wings back up to the counter, gave them back to Jason, the young man who had waited on us and explain to him that these were raw. He took them to the back came back and said his manager said they weren't raw that is how they're supposed to be cooked. I do not believe that that is how they were supposed to be cooked. I told him that was not acceptable, that these were raw. Another customer in line saw the chicken, and also said that is raw. It was bright red on the inside. I then asked Jason to see the manager, and he finally came up. I spoke with him and he gave me a story about how they had just changed the oil, and that is why the outside was not brown. I said I did not comment on the outside I am addressing the inside is raw. I did not want to eat raw chicken and I would like my money back. After unfortunately having to argue for several minutes, listening to that he had looked at other wings that he had in the back, and they were cooked fine, so mine had to be fine, he finally agreed to refund my money. I then asked him if I may have my receipt back and he told me no. I asked him why. He told me it was because he had to keep the receipt to refund it. I explained that was fine, but I would like to take a picture of my receipt with my phone, so that I would have a copy of it. I want it so when I call corporate about his being so rude, I would have the receipt to reference. He refused to allow me to see the receipt to take a picture. He was very rude and belligerent. I had to ask him to calm down and stop shaking at me several times. All I wanted was a refund for raw undercooked chicken. He made this into a huge scene that was quite embarrassing and inappropriate. I am not sure why I could not have a photo of my receipt, - it was a receipt. I understand that he needed the original, and I was going to allow him to have it, I just asked him if I could take a picture of it so I could have the information off it. He then decided to make that a huge issue. I am still perplexed why I could not take a photo of my receipt. A young lady finally came forward and offered to go photocopy it. She brought back a copy of a receipt, but I am not sure it is actually the original receipt. The cash receipt said it is Paulina as the cashier, but I know our cashiers name was Jason. I am extremely disappointed and upset that something as simple as asking for a refund for raw food turns out to be such a huge production and your manager can tell me that is supposed to be cooked like that, refuse to refund my money, be incredibly rude, and then when he finally does refund, refuse to allow me to take a photo of my original receipt. The situation was completely unacceptable and should never have occurred.

hot wings and customer service