Keys Back yard SpaFaulty equiptment and company out of business

I purchased this spa on 7/13/06 from Home Depot in North Myrtle Beach. I heard a whine from the motor that started appx 2 month after installation. I called a few times and was assured my complaint was recorded. On 3/13/07 I called and once again complained of the whine getting worse I was informed I had 2 years more on my Warranty, and the Gentleman informed me someone would call, no call was received . i CALLED A WEEK AGO AND THE NUMBER WAS NO GOOD ANYLONGER GREAT !! Today, 4/14/08 My motor has stopped running, This is just fabulous. The Keys backyard Spa company is no longer in business and my spa is in need of a motor I complained about from the time it was 2 months old. I beleive their customer service people were taught extremely well how to scate out of complaints . I now am facing a motor bill, NO THANKS TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF kEYS bACKYARD sPAS.