Menu

reviews & complaints

Keys 2 Please Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Keys 2 Please has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Keys 2 Please has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Keys 2 Please. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Keys 2 Please complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Keys 2 Please reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
11:50 am EST
Replied
Keys 2 Please has left an official reply on this complaint.

Keys 2 Please The seller took money and decided not to provide my order

I ordered happy keys from the company www.keys2please.com. It was real scam, ‘coz the seller charged me on the same day, when I placed the order, but after that I haven’t received any news from them. I sent emails and asked to provide the info about my order, but the seller only promised and diddle-daddle around the subject. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Read full review of Keys 2 Please and 2 comments

Hide full review
2 comments
Megan G
, US
Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I completely agree. I wish I had seen you comment and stayed away from this seller. I placed an order a month and a half ago, and when I still didn't see an update to my order on the status page on the website or received the order after 3 weeks, I began to email the seller asking for an update. I never got a response, and I open a dispute though paypal to see if I could finally get a response and I got a lie when the seller responds. They said that they have been trying to contact me via several emails to let me know part of my order was on back order. I have been checking my email and even search for any emails from the website or the sellers email address and there is nothing in my inbox or spam but the original automated email that's created when you place an order. So I know they have to have the right email if I got the first one, so any other emails written to me should of reached my inbox unless they are lying to try and make themselves look better as a seller. Even now I haven't received my order and I have sent the seller two more messages though paypal asking for an update and I have been ignore except that one reply on paypal to lie to me.

ComplaintsBoard
D
3:39 am EST

Keys 2 Please Real scam, fake promises and blah-blah

OMG, it was the worst experience. I ordered keys from the company www.keys2please.com. These jerks took money and informed me that the order would be in process several days. After that I waited 10 days and nothing changed. After a month, my order was still in process and the seller provided some fake promises and excuses. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Read full review of Keys 2 Please and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Megan G
, US
Oct 23, 2015 3:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is Keys 2 Please legit?

Our verdict: Keys 2 Please has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Keys 2 Please's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Keys 2 Please can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Keys 2 Please earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Keys 2 Please achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Keys2please.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Keys 2 Please website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Keys2please.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Keys2please.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Keys 2 Please, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Keys2please.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Keys 2 Please.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Keys2please.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The keys2please.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Keys 2 Please protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Keys 2 Please contacts