Kevin FultonBad experience

I signed up with Kevin in January of 2005 to work on our home theater. He initiated the work but was very inconsistent in finishing it. It was about half complete when he disappeared with my equipment and the money I paid him in advance for his work in access of $9000. It cost me over $10, 000 to finish the incomplete work. I filed a lawsuit against him and won. He never showed up for hearing even once. He didnt pay his attorney either and she dumped him shortly. He was issued a court judgment order earlier this month to pay me $9100. I doubt that I will get anything out of him at all, but sure would like to teach him a lesson. Only mistake I made was that I didnt sue him for higher amount.