Menu
Keto Restaurant Buddy
Keto Restaurant Buddy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Keto Restaurant Buddy
reviews and complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.5 4 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Keto Restaurant Buddy keto dieters reviews and complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Keto Restaurant Buddy reviews and complaints

D

Keto Restaurant Buddy Keto app

I’d like to type the restaurant name, and go right to it. Not have to scroll down to fine it.

A

Keto Restaurant Buddy Excellent App

This app has taken the stress out of eating Keto on the go. It has all of my favorite restaurants and more

D

Keto Restaurant Buddy Not worth it

Lot of foods without information. Does not have a search bar. Tried to get my money back but they don’t do refunds. Don’t waste your money.

A

Keto Restaurant Buddy Keto Buddy

I am a diabetic and have to be so disciplined when eating away from home. Guessing how many carbs I’m eating at a restaurant is dangerous. So I’m happy have this app now to take away all the mystery of what I’m eating. It’s my new buddy and super easy to use. Thank you.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Keto Restaurant Buddy social media

Keto Restaurant Buddy address

USA

Keto Restaurant Buddy Category

Keto Restaurant Buddy is related to the Casual Dining category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Keto Restaurant Buddy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Keto Restaurant Buddy Customer Service. Initial Keto Restaurant Buddy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Keto Restaurant Buddy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Keto Restaurant Buddy. Discuss the issues you have had with Keto Restaurant Buddy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.