Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — service. rude manager.
Wednesday, I went to KFC in Idabel, OK. I ordered a #5 combo which was $5 on the sign. And a macaroni bowl box $5. I asked why it was so much? #5 is $8 & change. I asked for the manager. Unsure of name. Refused to give it to me. Refused the owners name. He didn't change the price on the menu. Too bad. He actually said, Too bad. I took pix of the price. I went around to the window again. Showed him my pix. Too bad. I asked for customer service #. Refused. He says, you can go online and complain. But he's the manager. He will get the complaint. I would be wasting my time. Ugh!!! He told me this. I say, So you just do what you want. He says, Sweetie, I will still be here. Horrible. I have gone to this KFC before. Never have I been spoken to like this when its their mistake. I don't understand. I did not get food.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste