Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / service in general

we went to this KFC while traveling. it was 1:57 pm when we got there on Sunday July 28, 2019. there were many people at the buffet. The gentlemen in front of us ordered buffet and so I asked the cashier (Tiesha) what time the buffet closed, she told us that it closed at 2 pm. my husband said when are ya'll gonna stop refilling the food? she said probably after the people in line get their plates. So we just ordered from the menu. We got our food, sat down and ate, they refilled the buffet the whole time we were there. we left after 2:30 and they were still putting out more food. We had wanted to order the buffet but she said they were not going to refill it and were gonna take up the food after the people in front of us fixed their plates. I hate to make it sound like a race issue but I really believe it was because we were the only white people in line. I will never go to this kfc again. I don't appreciate being lied to!!!

An
Jul 30, 2019

Comments

Jul 30, 2019

Race issue. More like miscommunication. I doubt it is a race issue. I doubt they lied to you on purpose.

•   Jul 30, 2019

Race issue? When you still have a penchant for fried chicken???

Perhaps the attendant 'denied' you because your husband is all "when y'all gonna stop refilling the food" ( I guarantee you he said da and not the)". That shows how you behave and what you think of the world you have created. And guaranteed she said:. Absolutely not.

She probably thought you would have eaten them three or more times over and them stuffed your pockets!

Please stop calling it racism when you apparently emulate the stereotypes you say you hate!

Jul 31, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Some of these reviews cannot be taken seriously. They are written as a joke. (sort of like First Born Triplet's reviews.) I have a feeling that this is one of them.

•   Jul 31, 2019

@ mark henderson People use this site for entertainment. They create nicknames that closely resemble another username and confuse people. If you think someone has gone crazy, click their name and then click the original name of the sane person. You’ll usually see the slight difference in names and post count.

It’s comical at times because regular daily posters are fooled and the arguments ensue. If you’re attacked or get nonsensical messages, check the names.

The same person with tons of nicknames upsets people with messages of rape and molestation. For new people, it’s scary. I need to write a form post about this and just copy and paste each time.

•   Jul 31, 2019

Did you ask nicely why they were refilling the buffet after telling you they were finished? No? Oh it’s easier to cry racism than simply speak up and ask.