Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]service

The manager had people waiting in the pass thru lane to get to the drive thru so I had to go inside. They then informed me it was a 12 minute wait. I waited for my to go order only to find that it was not complete when I got home. I ordered 2 five dollar fill ups with chicken pot pies. I did not get my cookies. My kids' dinners were complete but the 2 chicken little sandwiches I ordered for myself were not in the bag. There were only 4 other customers. There was no reason for the horrible service. I live 2 miles away and I will not be back.

Sa
Aug 19, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 19, 2019

Did you call them and complain?

• He
      Sep 07, 2019

I didn't call yet, because they're closed. but I'm going to call in the morning because I haven't had KFC in a long time and I've been craving it for 4 days and finally I went to the KFC by my house in Glendale Arizona and went through the drive-thru about 15 minutes before closing I get home I plate up my food put my sauce out on the plane like I always do I mixed honey mustard and barbecue. Anyway I take a couple bites of the chicken need a couple of the potato wedges and all the sudden I got into the chicken and not only was there one hair you my chicken there was a clump I'm here in my truck wrapped around it as if somebody put it there that's never happened to me one of my first jobs was KFC also in Glendale. and just so happens that the last time I went to this KFC they also got my order wrong. even after the 16 or 17 year old person in the Drive-Thru read back my order they still give it to me completely wrong. Please have some secret shoppers go to this location. Review the store as deeply as you can to see what goes on there. Your time and letting me leave this review. I did not take a picture because the hair fell in the toilet and I was vomiting it out of my mouth.

•   Sep 07, 2019

You lost me. You were in a drive thru, then a plane then in your truck.

If they screw up your order, go elsewhere another place.