Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / service

United States Review updated:

I was at KFC Route 22, Pawling, NewcYork, this afternoon. I bought 5 chicken littles, a 3 piece combo, and 5 chicken wings. I love an hour away, and when I got home, the chicken wings were missing. I called the [protected] number and asked to speak to the person in charge. I explained my complaint to her, and she asked .e to hold on. I held on for more than 20 minutes. I think this service is appalling, especially after telling her that this is not the first time I've had a missing item on my order. I ignored the first time, but the 2nd time calls for a cry out. I need my refund and don't think I'll ever use this KFC again! My email is [protected]@camphillvillage.org

• Updated by Eileen50, Apr 27, 2019

As for the spelling mistakes...if you're intelligent enough you'll understand. This is not an English grammar class!

Ei
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Apr 27, 2019

How about you check your bag before you leave? Especially if it’s happened before. Your own fault.

Apr 27, 2019

@TheManager I'm writing this for KFC to sort it out, not your lousy comments!!!

Apr 27, 2019

@Eileen50 KFC does not reply back. This is a complaint site to share your story and have others comment . If you do not like being told that you are wrong do not post here. His or her comment is not lousy. Your asking for a refund for food that you got is lousy. Now if you were only asking for a refund for the food that was not included that you paid for I can understand. You want a full refund. Not their fault that your food stamps ran out and you cannot afford to eat there.

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere You're clearly a low class...not worth my tme!

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere I do not care about your comments. I beat up my mother because of this company. I wanted to borrow money from her. She said no. I knocked her out and took it from her wallet. The dumby called the police on me. Now I disowned myself from her. I told her I wish she were dead. You are all dumb.

Apr 27, 2019

@Eileen50 You are low class. Your food stamps ran out so you have to lie to get free food.

Apr 27, 2019

@EiIeen50 Oooooh I'm shaking! I'm so scared!!!

•   May 04, 2019

@Eileen50 Kfc has absolutely no idea this freaking site even exists! The telephone number of the establishment will help you! How can anyone be so stupid in life???

•   May 08, 2019

@buildere What makes you think she is telling the truth to get food stamps to begin with? Most on FS are fully capable of trekking to the food pantry and hauling away free food.

Apr 27, 2019

You should only get a refund for the food that is missing. NO more. Cannot afford to eat there then don't.

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere Of course that's all I'm asking for...my hard earned 2 cents!

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere You are just as bad as my mother. If the dumby let me borrow $20 I would not have had to beat her up.

•   May 04, 2019

@EiIeen50 Dumby Eileen is a troll!

Apr 27, 2019

Maybe if you did well in English you would have a job and be able to afford to pay for your food rather then demand a refund. When you have poor spelling and grammar, you are the dumb one and have no right insulting someone else's intelligence. IT is not English class, but work on your spelling and grammar before calling people dumb.

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere You clearly are a low class, nothing to do scum of a person. How the hell do you say things like that to someone you don't know? Very stupid indeed!

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere For all you know I could pay double your salary🤣🤣🤣

Apr 27, 2019

@Eileen50 Your grammar is poor and you call me stupid. Why is it okay for you to insult others. You are just as bad as you claim to be.

Apr 27, 2019

@Eileen50 I doubt someone who has not graduated Junior High school could get a good paying job. I this were true you would be able to afford to pay for your food. You are the stupid one. You call someone you do not know stupid. Mommy needs to give you a shipping. Also there are laws against child labor. So no way do you have a high paying job.

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere I am not a child I am a grown women. Please do not talk about my mother. I have disowned myself from her. One day KFC messed up my order and I was so angry. I asked her if I could borrow $20. She said no. So I knocked her down and took $20 an a little extra from her wallet. I ended up giving her a black eye. SHe called the police on me. HEr own daughter, her own flesh and blood. I told her that I wish that she were dead. I have not talked to her since.

Apr 27, 2019

@buildere I can call people dumb if I want to. I called my boss dumb. He fired me. I made up lies that he was was touching me sexually. He fired me for lying. So there.

•   Apr 27, 2019

@EiIeen50 Blah blah blah. Still copying your old posts again? You aren’t bright enough to be a decent troll

•   May 04, 2019

@buildere Oh, hell failing or passing English class has nothing to do with having a job or not. My principal says libary. My ap says ideaRs. My former principal who became superintendent said ridikalus.

•   May 04, 2019

@EiIeen50 Her own daughter should have respected her. Then again, you are the victim of crappy parenting. Or, non parenting as I call it.

•   May 04, 2019

@Eileen50 Pay for what? Try making sense.

•   May 08, 2019

@Eileen50 Pay? You know that means that you are MINUS money, right?

GENIUS material.

•   Apr 27, 2019

Oh, our resident troll. Her posts will be on the .other site tomorrow. Kneelfist and I know her well. Always made up stories for attention and arguments. Hits mother or kids.

Do you think someone would drive an hour for takeout food and then not check the bag of food ¿?

Parts of this creation are word-for- word identical to former posts.