Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / service and product received at kfc restaurant #g135413 on monday, 5/9/19.

United States Review updated:

I will start by saying that my husband and I love KFC original chicken. On, Thursday, 5/9/19, at 7:35pm, I went to store #G135413 and ordered an 8 piece bucket with a valid coupon. After I had paid, I was told that there were no "original" breast pieces and that I could substitute "extra crispy". Since my husband and I do not like "extra crispy", I declined and asked for 2 extra pieces. I was told that was not possible because it would mess up their count. My receipt says "2 OR breast, 2 OR leg, 2 OR thigh, 2 OR wing". I left the store with 4 OR thigh, 2 OR leg, 2 OR wing along with the biscuits and sides. I felt that I was cheated because there is not as much meat on a thigh as a breast. My receipt says the cashier was Brittany but it was a man who cashed me out at the register. The woman who told me it would mess up their count was impolite and went to the back of the store with her pony tail swinging (without a hairnet) and started talking to another worker and my order was finished by the man who originally cashed me out. The man was polite but she was rude.
Sincerely, Sally Ferrentino. E-mail [protected]@roadrunner.com.

Sa
May 09, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      May 09, 2019

You asked for two extra pieces. It was YOU who was trying to cheat them. Also telling you something that you do not want to hear is not the same as rude.

• Bu
      May 09, 2019

Again no and rude are not the same thing.

• Ge
      May 10, 2019

@buildere Your a real cock sucker buildere...