Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / service and food was terrible

United States Review updated:

Good evening, My husband and I went to the KFC on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Niagara Falls, NY, today June 3rd, 2019 at approx. 7:30 pm and we were totally disappointed with the entire experience. I drove thru thinking it was going to be a quick thing, it was not. I ordered the $5 fill up with chicken breast and my husband ordered the 5 piece Memphis BBQ chicken tenders. The women told me there would be a 5 minute wait for extra crispy, and asked me to pull around to the other side and they would bring it out to me, so I did. After waiting nearly 15 minutes and seeing numerous customers go in and come back out, I proceeded to enter the store at which point the woman that took my order then decided to put my order together at that time, good thing I didn't wait for her to bring it out to me as I would still be waiting. Anyway, we go back home to eat our food and it was absolutely terrible. My husbands chicken tenders were so old that the tenders were hard and dried out and the BBQ sauce had separated into what amounted to an oily mixture and a 1/2 inch of what I assume was the spice rub that had actually hardened in the tray, disgusting. That should have not been served to a customer but discarded. My chicken breast was spicy hot when I did not ordered it that way and our drinks tasted like water. This food was so bad that our dogs wouldn't even eat it. We are done with KFC till someone learns how to properly produce a quality product. My ticket number was 2052 and my total was $15.64, a lot of money for food that had absolutely no quality. I am requesting a refund as the food went into the garbage. Please contact me (Denise) at [protected]. Thank you and I await your call.

Ni
Jun 03, 2019

Comments

• Pe
      Jun 03, 2019

It is a shame that people need to make up lies to get a refund because they cannot afford to eat out. IF you want a refund return the "uneaten" food. If you ate the food without an issue you should have no issue paying for it. I am sure that you can make your own chicken. It will be a lot cheaper.

Jun 03, 2019

@PeterPP Hey when a person is unemployed it happens sadly. They eat the food and want a refund. What a shame.

Jun 04, 2019

@PeterPP I can afford to eat out everyday if I choose. You don't know me and to make a blanket statement that I want free food shows what an ignorant ass you really are. I want what I PAY for and I actually pulled the food out of the garbage and have it to return, so when corporate calls me. I will provide it to them to do as they choose. Apparently, you have not worked for anything and do not know the value of a dollar. What, have everything handed to you. It's idiots like you that have no pride in your work that serve old food and cannot take an order properly. Unlike you, I demand quality and value for the money that I work hard for. There are plenty of other restaurants to go to and believe me, I won't be going back to KFC. I work in a pharmaceutical facility that requires I perform my job to the highest standards, not the lowest. If I did my job half ass, someone could die. Obviously, you are an underachiever who nevers strives for better.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey H Actually liar. I do work for things. The fact that you are making lies about me makes your story more unbelievable. I know the value of a dollar. It is people like you who want everything for free that make things cost more than for us all. Also calling me an idiot. Shows how poorly your parents raised you. It is not about lack of quality. It is about you scamming for free food. Also another lie from you. I don't work in the food business. Clearly you were not brought up right by your own parents. If you really did work on the pharmaceutical facility this would not be a big amount of money to you. You also all me an underachiever. Another lie from you. Your whole review is a lie, and for someone who works in the pharmaceutical, which would require years of education you sure do have many English errors. So how many lies are you going to tell us. This is why they should allow physical discipline on kids. So when they grow up to be adults they don't turn out to be like you. The type of person that would lie to get a free meal. Grow up. Stop lying about me and yourself. Your parent are shameful people. What you need is an old fashioned belting. That way you would nto lie about me and make false accusations.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey H Obviously you are just someone looking for a free handout. First you claim to be a pharmaceutical facility person. But in another reply you claimed that you also work in fast food and would never treat a customer this way. Then you claim that you ate the chicken since you were hungry. Then you claim you threw the chicken out. You call Peter an underachiever. It seems like the one that is an underaciever is YOU. This is why you have to lie and scam just to get a free meal.

Jun 05, 2019

@ mark henderson I never said that I worked as a pharmaceutical technican. I only said that if I did and I messed up that someone could die. Read my post again dummy. As for the spelling and grammar mistakes. I did not type this. I got a friend to type this for me. I do work in another restaurant, and I would give the customer a free meal for this. I do not deny eating the chicken. I bought the rest of the chicken back. They said that since I ate three fourth of the chicken that I won't get a refund. I never said that I threw the chicken in the trash. Reread my post [censored]. Also you spelled technican wrong.

Jun 05, 2019

@PeterPP I like how these people who post review ASSume things. She ASSumes, that you are an underachiever. She ASSumes that you do not work hard for your money. She ASSumes that you work in a restaurant. Clearly mommy did not raise her right. Mommy needs to take away this little girls internet and give her a good slap across the face. She must be real stupid if an "underachiever" like you can use better spelling and grammar than her. What a liar. What a leech of society. If you are an underachiever she is mentally retarded as her IQ is obviously low.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey H You like to ASSume things. You ASSume that Peter is an underachiever, you ASSume that he works in a restaurant. You ASSume that he does not work hard or his money. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey H This "underachiever" has better spelling and grammar than you. I guess you are dumber than an underachiever. You do not work in the pharmaceutical facility. If you did $15.64 would not be a lot of money for food. Mommy needs to take away your internet. Mark is right. You did claim that you manager a fast food place. You did claim you ate the chicken, which you later confirmed because you did not want to waste food.

Jun 05, 2019

@allis bin dee I never denied eating the chicken.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ You told Peter you threw the chicken in the trash and would be glad to take it out to show them. Nice try liar.

•   Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ Y’all never said that you worked in pharmaceuticals. “I work in a pharmaceutical facility that requires I perform my job to the highest standards, not the lowest. If I did my job half ass, someone could die. .

Half ass? You might mean “half-assed”.

Jun 06, 2019

@SubSquirrel Funny how she keeps changing her story. Funny how she calls Peter uneducated when she is.

•   Jun 08, 2019

@Niecey H Cause only low class people seem to constantly and constantly be unemployed. Meanwhile, this is the reason why most poor people are poor.

Now get up off your ass and enter establishments.

•   Jun 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel Working for a pharmaceutical company might be code for 'i scrub their toilets at night'

• Af
      Jun 19, 2019

@PeterPP They said their dogs wouldn’t eat it you jerk.

• Af
      Jun 19, 2019

@PeterPP You must be the manager or an owner of one of those KFC’S that can’t cook chicken.

Jun 19, 2019

@A Former KFC Customer You need to grow up and stop making false accusations against people. Should cut your tongue off for lying. L Also stop claim that you beat and rape your mother. Disgusting. Should be beaten for every lie you made. have your eyes ripped out for bragging bout raping your mother. This person is lying just to get free food.

Jun 19, 2019

@A Former KFC Customer I am not. The fact that you are making this lie about me proves that your mother raised you poorly. I feel sorry for her having you for a son or daughter. You must be a young child, or someone who was fired. Grow up.

Jun 19, 2019

@A Former KFC Customer Thank again for proving how young and ignorant you are. You think that just because they made this claim that it is true. Many people on this site eat the food, and lie to get free food. Once again you are a liar for claiming I work for KFC. Making this assumption because I told the OP they are wrong is immature. If you were not so ignorant you would see that I have been on this site longer than this review was posted. I not only have replied to KFC, but other places as well. I guess your mother did a poor job of raising you. You are no smarter than an 11 year old. If you were you would know that the manager of this KFC would not know about this post. I feel sorry for your mom having a kid like you. Then again she raised you this way. So she made her bed and has sto sleep in it.

Jun 20, 2019

@PeterPP This person also claimed to have raped his own mother. They need help.

Jun 21, 2019

@A Former KFC Customer Oh please grow up.

Jun 22, 2019

@A Former KFC Customer If you had good reading skills, you would see that they changed their story from throwing the food in the trash to eating the food. That and many other lies.

Jun 22, 2019

@PeterPP Yeah A former KFC customer is forgetting that part. Mommy needs to help him read everything.

Jun 22, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ You claimed to have thrown the chicken in the garbage. So what, you took it out and ate it later.

•   Jun 22, 2019

@allis bin dee Nasty!

Jun 23, 2019

@PeterPP People seem to be missing that. It is a shame, they need to read the whole thing before responding.

Jun 23, 2019

@ mark henderson You are a former KFC customer. Obviously you have a biased experience here. I do not know what your issue was, whether you were right or wrong. But just because you had a bad experience does not mean you have to take your anger out on Peter. Though I have a strong feeling that you are the OP. Either you created another account to make it appear that it looks like someone is defending you, or you forgot your password.

Jun 04, 2019

For everyone that is bashing me. You don't understand how this made me feel. I was so angry at them that I went in the restaurant to complain. They refused to give me a refund. I was so angry at this point that when I heard a baby crying I told the parents that if they did not keep the baby quiet that I would shake it to death. Yeah I was upset. Then they called the police on me. It was embarrassing. They made me leave with handcuffs on. I did not do anything wrong. I was just upset and that parent would not keep their baby calm. I was told to leave the restaurant at first. I refused. I admit i did push an old lady with a walker out of the way because she was not moving fast enough to. They called the police on me. All I wanted was a refund. What a bunch of losers. I then got into an argument with my husband. I told him that if he did not shut up i would lie to the police and say that he beats and rapes me. To give proof I said that I would hit myself hard enough to leave bruises and claim he did it.

Jun 04, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ So because you are upset with KFC, you are taking your anger out on a helpless defenceless baby. Because you did not get a refund, you are threatening to harm a baby. What a coward. Cannot even pick on someone your own size. THe baby was crying and throwing a temper tantrum because it was hungry, tired, bored, teething? What is your excuse for acting like a two year old? The baby is too young to communicte better and does not know how to. But why are you acting like a two year old?

•   Jun 08, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ Hi again, assstwat.

Jun 04, 2019

Not thanks to them I have a criminal record.

•   Jun 09, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ No, that's thanks to you. You are (hopefully) in control of your actions and decisions.

• Fi
      Jun 04, 2019

Thanks for making this site look bad by demanding a refund. It is people like you who make the site look bad. What a shame. If you wanted a refund why did you not return the food that was "unacceptable". it is a shame that scammers like you are allowed on the site and ruining the site for everyone else. You are making the site get a bad reputation with our demanding free stuff. If you have an issue with the food go back and there to get your refund. Otherwise eat the food and keep quiet. You can claim that you did not eat the food all you want, but these places know that there are liars and scammers like you out there trying to get something for free. Even lying for getting free stuff. You made a big mistake of being rude and demanding. What shame. You are ruining this site for honest people and rude to those that tell you off. That is not what this site is about. This site is about letting others know about your bad experience. Not lying and scamming to get a free meal.

Jun 04, 2019

@Fine Young Aiden 2005 That is a shame. People like Niecey H are ruining the site for the rest of us. The food could not have been that bad if she did not go and return it. She is giving a bad image for the site and its users. Regular users are not as petty as she is.

Jun 05, 2019

@Fine Young Aiden 2005 Shy don't you all shut up and mind your own business. I never said that I did not eat the food. Why is everyone saying that I claimed that I never ate the food. Why is everyone making false claims against me. I ate the food because I DID NOT want to throw it out in the trash. The chicken was terrible, but because I did not want to waste food I ate it anyway. I had my receipt and brought back 2 pieces. They said that since I ate more than 3/4 that I will not get a refund. I admit that I did eat more than 3/4. They also claimed that I ate more than 75 percent. The said that 3/4 is the same as 75 percent. I said no it is not that 75 percent is 75 pieces. That 50 percent is 50 pieces. I age 18 percent since i only got 20 pieces and ate 18. That is 18 percent. It may be more than 3/4. But it is NOT more than 75 percent. Then these idiots (like you, Mark and Peter and squirrel they went and told me that 3/4 is the same as 75 percent. They argued with me and I did not want to leave until I got a refund.I got into an argument with a parent who would not keep her brat quiet. Threatened to shake the baby to death.(I would never do this) I refused to leave unless I got not only a full refund but a gift card. They called the police on me. They must bribe the police with free food.

•   Jun 08, 2019

@ mark henderson The baby hitter nice is not the OP.

•   Jun 04, 2019

It’s our resident troll again.

Jun 04, 2019

I am sick and tired of people like you coming to this site and asking for refunds. Because your food was terrible. You ate it so pay for it. You are greedy and giving this site a bad image. What a shame. Most of you lie and claim you never ate the food. This is a business not a charity. Go spend your EBT card wisely and you won't have to worry about food that you cannot afford.

•   Jun 04, 2019

@ mark henderson My hero!

Jun 05, 2019

@SubSquirrel Thank you. Also she is obviously lying to PeterPP. If she really were a pharmaceutical technician $16 would not be a lot of money. SHe is making a lot of false accusations against Peter. The OP needs to grow up. She went from eating the chicken to throwing the chicken in the trash. Cannot keep her lie straight. She went on from working in another restaurant as a manager, to being a pharmaceutical technician. This woman cannot even keep her story straight. Obviously someone looking for freebies. It must such to be her. As for her being a pharmaceutical technician. I doubt this. My son is in the sixth grade. Even he can use better spelling and grammar than this woman. What a disgrace she must be to her parents. Then to make ASSumptions about Peter who has every right to tell this leech off. She needs to be banned from the site. What a liar.

Jun 05, 2019

@ mark henderson The reason I am on EBT is because I do not make enough money working in fast food. I recently also just lost my job because I got into an argument with another employee and slapped them. I was off the clock and should not have been fired.

Jun 05, 2019

@ mark henderson Where did I say that I threw the food out. I ate most of the chicken. It was poor quality and I returned it. I ate it because I don't like wasting food. I returned with a receipt and they refused to give me my money back. Out of 20 pieces of chicken I ate 18. They said that it was more than half. If they were not such underachievers they would not be so poor at math. 18/20 is not less than half. Half would be 50 percent or 50 pieces and there were not 50 pieces there there were only 20. So how could I eat half the chicken if it was only a 20 piece meal. Reread my post you underachiever. I never said that I was a pharmaceutical technican. I only stated that if I were and I messed up that people could die. You are putting posts which I did not post. I applied for EBT but did not qualify since I am getting unemployment benefits. Go to he77. All of you are a bunch of losers. I ate the rest of the chicken because I did not want to waste food.

Jun 05, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ Actually you did tell PeterPP that you worked in the pharmaceutical facility. You did tell him that you threw the chicken out and would be glad to get it out of the trash. This is what happens when you lie. You have trouble remembering your previous lies that you cannot keep your story straight. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take your internet away. You are a thief and liar. Maybe if they went back to the old way of treating disgusting thieves like you. (Chopping off your arm for stealing) (chopping off your tongue for lying we would have less thieves and liars like you. As started by someone else if you really were a pharmaceutical facility worker this would not be a lot of money for you. You would not need to lie and scam for free food. You were caught lying. Grow up. You are uneducated. Your posts in your review filled with spelling and grammar error as well as your replies show this. You are nothing but a liar and scammer. You do not deserve your money back. You told Peter that you did not eat the chicken and you threw it in the trash. You told Mark and Aiden that you ate the 18 pieces of chicken and asked for a refund because you do not like wasting food. You are a liar and keep changing your story. Get a job. Also you DID state that you were a pharmaceutical facility worker to Peter. You did not say "IF I WAS" you actually claimed to be one. So stop lying. Did mommy and daddy not teach you right from wrong?

•   Jun 08, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ That's because fast food is not designed for full time adult workers.

•   Jun 08, 2019

@Niecey ᕼ So you are not capable of keeping a job that illegals get and keep? Great. Explain again how you are not ghetto trash?