Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]I was told I could not order any additional items such as a drink

I have been waiting for a call or email from someone regarding my complaint. I cant believe you dont care enough to get back to someone who had their ENTIRE DINNER RUINED AND WAS SO TERRIBLY TREATED AT YOUR WAREHAM MASS STORE . I PUT MY TRUST THAT THE LADY WHO SPOKE TERRIBLE ENHLISH TO ME ON PHONE TOOK ALL MY INFORMATION. AND STILL NOTHING!! IF THIS IS WHY YOUR EMPLOYEE TREATED ME SO POORLY THREW MY FOOD AT ME EVERYTHING WAS COVERED IN GRAVY AND POTATOES WRONG CHICKEN THEN TOLD I COULD NOT ORDER A DRINK AT WINDOW. THEN ITS HOW YOU TRAIN EMPLOYEES NOT CARING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
[protected] MY CELL NUMBER
Jennyfer.[protected]@gmail.com
My email.
If I get no response I will contact the news channel and exploit your horrible staff.

Extremely POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]

Je
Aug 23, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 23, 2019

The one on Route 6? Call the media as they won’t cover the story of a bad meal at a local tax-paying restaurant. You expect perfection at a fast food joint? If you went inside and were polite and understanding about an error, they’d probably have given you new food. I’ve never been there as I prefer Chinese food when going to Wareham but obviously they hire summer people and many and just out of high school.

If you want a perfect meal, cook at home or spend beaucoup bucks at a restaurant. Head over to Marion for a $16 hamburger without French fries. Broasted chicken is $27 for lunch with two sides.

Don’t forget the tip, too.

•   Aug 25, 2019

My new handle is going to be "Terrible ENHLISH"!

•   Aug 25, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Turibel anhlesh is a terrible thing to learn. Wareham isn’t known for the brightest people. And I say that having had a cousin living there for twenty years. His cottage is the size of one of my bathrooms. But, across from the beach so he thinks he’s living large, yet only his stomach is large.