Kenneth's Salonmisrepresentation of &free& cuts for charity

S

I had called and scheduled an appointment to get a "free" hair cut at their academy to donate my hair to Locks of Love.

I did tell them that my bangs were graying, but my hair in my ponytail was brown. I have fewer than 25 strands of gray in my ponytail.

I was greeted by the young man who was going to do the cut and the receptionist. He went to set up and I went back to my car for a moment.

When I came back in he took me to his work station and said I had too much gray hair to cut and donate, but that he would cut my hair for me for a charge.

I can't afford a haircut at Kenneth's. I wanted to make the hair donation and had spent over four years caring for my hair to make certain it was very healthy.

So I went on-line and found out that Locks of Love have no restrictions based on gray hair. I felt scammed by Kenneth's Salon.