Kenneth Keith De Leon TexasReckless Dangerous Driver

I was driving from Dublin, Texas to De Leon, Texas today and was driving the speed limit of 70 when Kenneth Keith turned in front of me in a giant pickup pulling a very long horse trailer. I had to hit my brakes hard, damaging my brakes and was almost killed by this dangerous driver. I called him on the phone to let him know I didn't appreciate it and he laughed about it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices