kennelvet.comKENNELVET.COM IS A RIPOFF - DOES NOT SHIP ITEMS - KEEPS MONEY - STAY AWAY

I ordered from this website and they never shipped my items but they did charge my card. I paid extra for 2 day express shipping which doesn't make since when they don't even send out the items. The phone number is a recording only and there is no one to help. The address is a PO Box - so now way of knowing that anything is reaching them. I sent several emails manually and via their website and no one has contacted me back at all. They have a link on their site for Live Online Help - but what do you know? OF COURSE - IT DOESN'T WORK. Javascript error - isn't that convenient? What a ripoff. Stay away!

• Ke
    Kennelvet Fraud Sep 14, 2009

Order from website never came. I sent three emails over the course of three weeks inquiring about the status of my order. No response. The phone number for customer service is a joke--it will refer to the website and suggest you send an email. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY--AVOID THE HASSLE AND STAY AWAY!

Maggie Ruth Oct 19, 2012

KennelVet.com did the same thing to me. I got an email confirmation and they charged my card but my item never shipped out. About 3 weeks to a month later I started calling everyday for 5 days and got the same recording and left messages for them to call me back but they never did. My item finally arrived and I noticed that it shipped out the day after I left my first message. However, they still didn't bother to call or email me to apologize for the inconvenience or to let me know that it has now shipped. The item I ordered was a magnetic outdoor cat door so that my cats could come inside and get away from strange cats or the road when I wasn't home. While I was waiting for the cat door, one of my cats got hit by a car and died. I blame KennelVet.com for the death of my cat.