Kenmore Elite Washing Machinecan't get anyone to fix it

C

Our machined was bought 2 years ago. I used it 12 days ago and the water would not drain. I called in the problem right away. I was told that someone would come that monday between 8-5. I called the number which got me to the helpline where I left 2 different phone #'s. I got no response of anykind that monday. I called again wednesday to see when someone would come, not until Monday 18th. They called and said they would be here 8-5, at 2:30pm I received a call saying they wouldn't be able to come until Arril 29th. Now what??? You Tell Me!!!

• SearsCare Apr 21, 2011

Miss Carolyn kizima,

I’m very sorry to read about the issues that you’re having with our repair service. We always try to get the soonest available service to our customers and I understand that your expectations were not met. I can understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you.
    My name is Misty and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and would like to reach out and assist you with any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Carolyn kizima) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.